Why?

Updated
Why?

Is there a reason why we can't choose dimarzios on our custom order? Why is it only EMG and Duncan?

jt76

The custom order form is just a guideline of the most common and popular choices,  they can and will build you what every you want if you want to pay for it.  They shouldn't have any trouble getting dimarzios since they use them on some of the signiture models.

RZK

Choose EMGs.

Synix

Talk about being blunt, not like it's any of my business but I don't think he was asking for stuff like this.

I've noticed a lot of your apparent favorateism to which I have to say "butt out", just because you like EMG's dosn't mean this person has to, if DiMarzio's suit his needs better, and let's be honest with ourselves if you're not playing with flithy gain pretty much everything bar chinese pickups beat EMG's to the moon and back anyday of the week, then he has that right.

And so you know, I like EMG's, have 2 guitars with them in and love them, they're just not good for clean unless your amp is like 400W and the extra boost from the active pickups doesn't push your amp into crunch.

Post to Thread