• vector350

Too bad the exchange rate to Yen would still be sexual assault.
    But I will say this, that Japanese experience sounds much more desirable than the ESP custom shop process I've been dealing with in the US. I just fill out the form, I don't get to talk to anyone or ask any questions about options or upcharges, I hand the form to my dealer, and a month later get told, hey, that will be $9K USD.

I submit the above as a good illustration of what I initially posted about. 9K? For a custom? Even with the exchange rape and the shipping, that's obscene. There's NOTHING I can think of that would justify that amount short of it being made out of clubbed baby seal skins, banned exotic woods and precious metals. :lol

• Thrashmonster96

I submit the above as a good illustration of what I initially posted about. 9K? For a custom? Even with the exchange rape and the shipping, that's obscene. There's NOTHING I can think of that would justify that amount short of it being made out of clubbed baby seal skins, banned exotic woods and precious metals. :lol
      Yeah its pretty crazy paying 9k for a guitar. It could be custom and all, but 9k is too much! 5K-6K sounds more reasonable

Cancel