• imprinted

Also, go look at the custom Wyvern Claw bought - can you see even Jackson making something like that if one of their customers came in?

I'm glad to see more people are finally seeing how much of a dent in your finances that exchange rate is making.

I managed to score a Caparison TAT-I Frozen Sky from Japan for about £900 a few years back and now I can only dream of that.

• vector350

Also, go look at the custom Wyvern Claw bought - can you see even Jackson making something like that if one of their customers came in?

I'm glad to see more people are finally seeing how much of a dent in your finances that exchange rate is making.

I managed to score a Caparison TAT-I Frozen Sky from Japan for about £900 a few years back and now I can only dream of that.

No doubt- saw some amazing CS creations by ESP on their website. But I have to wonder how many of us actually go that route? For the average shredder or rocker, how many are gonna order such radical designs? Especially at that price? Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled ESP offers such capabilities and options. Beats the elitist mindset of Ibanez wherein they offer NO custom orders save for ones made for paid endorsees.

Cancel