Can anyone tell me anything about this?

Updated
atingf
Hi all I found this floating around and id like to see fi anyone could give me any info is it a custom? or is it just an old MII it seems older as it has the wired emgs instead of the solder free kit. sorry about the lack of pictures but its all I can get
Trendkill

trendkill here. Saw it a while back. What's he looking to swap with you? Personally I wouldn't say it's worth 1000 euro, as these MII with body art will sell for about 600 dollars - euro online every now and then.

atingf

Im not actually planning on getting it its more just out of wonder since I never saw one like that before. I take it that its a standard series then?

Trendkill

I wouldn't be as knowledgable about it as most other guys here, just from what I've seen pop up on sale.

atingf

I wouldn't be as knowledgable about it as most other guys here, just from what I've seen pop up on sale.

ok wll thanks man. only thing that makes me worried about buying it is that the floyd seems to be right inside the body which leads me to beleive he isnt looking after it well.

Trendkill

It says Custom on the headstock, but is there a custom stamp on the back of the headstock?

Create a few ebay alerts for yourself, "ESP M2" ESP MII" etc and I guarantee you'll see some nice ones with better art jobs pop up

atingf

yea i know that alot of esps say custom but i cant see the back and i like the lightnings its been one of my fav types of artworks on guitars

Trendkill

On a separate note, that Gibson V you have, savage looking instrument. can't believe no one has picked it up yet. Should stick it in the Spam thread page here, for sale/trade if you are looking to move it.

atingf

On a separate note, that Gibson V you have, savage looking instrument. can't believe no one has picked it up yet. Should stick it in the Spam thread page here, for sale/trade if you are looking to move it.

surprisingly im not fused on moving it its the nicest playing guitar i own i only wana trade it and thats only if something pops up thats good

Post to Thread