48th street custom

Updated
agentberlin
Hey there, I got this one in a trade around 10 years ago. any opinions? ever seen one like it?
agentberlin

More

1point8t

Ive seen a similar 48th St. Axe but never one with a solid maple body like that... That is fuckin awesome. Looking to sell?

agentberlin

yes- accepting offers.

ESP 348

yes- accepting offers.

What sort of dollars are these guitars worth mate? :)

agentberlin

348, the reason I posted it get some sense of that. The guitar is in pristine condition and has been played very little. no stage, non-smoking house.

ESP 348

348, the reason I posted it get some sense of that. The guitar is in pristine condition and has been played very little. no stage, non-smoking house.

Great to hear. Hopefully you can get a nice offer on it and I wish you all the best with the sale mate. :)

1point8t

It's so nice... it's just going to be tough to gauge a market value since these hardly ever come up for sale, especially one like this. Fuck...

Agentberlin, what else do you have for gear?

agentberlin

My other gear is nothing really mentionable.

agentberlin

thank you 348 & 1point.

cecilbag

I don't know where you are located but there's been a 48th very similar to this for sale at $650 for about a year in Minnesota/Wisconsin area. Hope it helps

cecilbag

The one in minnesota was on gbase for 2 or 3 years before craigslist. I realize this guitar and your own are built with different materials, etc. I'm just giving you a range. You asked what it might go for and here is a similiar guitar. Look on the board here and you'll see total custom built guitars going for around a grand. It's a bad market and these are pretty unknown guitars. It's all in finding the person that really wants it enough.

Qweklain

I own the one that was/is on the Minnesota CL ad. I picked it up quite a few years ago from the original owner on eBay. I have migrated over to 7-strings which is why I am selling/trading it. However, no one really knows about the 48th St so there are really no bites. Only some of the older dudes remember the shop.

Post to Thread