Another bizzarre question..

Updated
Vampscunos
Here i am again, in the end i have not bought the 30th anniversary eclipse, i found a nuclear waste jackson kelly and i went for it, but it is another story.. now the question: i have found 2 awsome guitars for sale, one is custom kiko loureiro w flame maple top, the other is a lynch gl-20.. i cannot decide between the two. Another thing: in your experience is it possible that some of the gl-20s were made by lynch himself? the one i found has "i made this guitar by hand" and the autograph of lynch on the back... Thank you for your kindness
Amped Up

Please post pics of the Jackson Kelly. No, GL did not build the guitar, just designed it.

frantic77

meno male non hai preso la 30th

cecilbag

pics of both please

Vampscunos

Già! adesso sono davvero indeciso tra queste 2.. la lynch mi piace molto, mi piacerebbe scoprire se la scritta dietro corrisponde a verità o meno.. la kiko invece mi piace ma secondo me è fuori prezzo, dopotutto è una horizon con 27 tasti... consigli?

Vampscunos

Of the kiko i have no pics, here are the ones of the gl.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Trendkill

Think the last GL-20 I saw for sale was 7,000 dollars or so. If it's a lot below that price, buy it.

Vampscunos

I have owned it until this morning, now i own a GL-20. I think i have done a good exchange.

Vampscunos

Ah, in the end i've gone with the GL.
Oh and if Rhino have some other brilliant ideas:

load more replies (1 of 1)
Vampscunos

Excuse me for my english, i'm italian.

Gfunk

Just a heads up Vito, we speak american around here.

frantic77

nice,congas!

Vampscunos

Thank You! I think it is an amazing instrument.

engage757

SWEET! I want the kiko.

sigm.xiria

I liek chocolate milk

Post to Thread