How do the ESP custom shop stack up??

Updated
guitarchris76
I am having an ESP custom shop MII with Dawn of the Dead graphics and inlay's ordered. Before I move ahead I would like to see how ESP custom shop guitars stack up to other custom guitars out there. I have a standard series Eclipse that I love but have never had the chance to play a custom shop. I have high end/custom Fender's, Suhr's, G&L and Carvin's. I was exploring having the same graphic done on a Suhr or Jackson USA but am so impressed with my Eclipse it has really drawn me to ESP. Please let me know how the ESP custom shop stack up and possibly reccomend a dealer. I am dealing with drumcityguitarland to this point. Thanks
Geetarguy70

I am having an ESP custom shop MII with Dawn of the Dead graphics and inlay's ordered. Before I move ahead I would like to see how ESP custom shop guitars stack up to other custom guitars out there. I have a standard series Eclipse that I love but have never had the chance to play a custom shop. I have high end/custom Fender's, Suhr's, G&L and Carvin's. I was exploring having the same graphic done on a Suhr or Jackson USA but am so impressed with my Eclipse it has really drawn me to ESP.

Please let me know how the ESP custom shop stack up and possibly reccomend a dealer. I am dealing with drumcityguitarland to this point. Thanks

I've gotten 3 custom shop guitars from ESP through Drumcity and I have no complaints. Guitars sound great and Jason at Drumcity has always been great!

Llexileon

You'd be hard pressed to find a better custom shop than ESP in my opinion, which is why all my guitars are ESP CS :lol

If you like your Standard Eclipse, you'll be blown away by a CS ESP. They stack up easily against masterbuilt fenders for example, and although there isn't much a price difference, I think you'd do better with ESP given the nature of the guitar you're going for (M-II with graphic).

cecilbag

I've played quite a few custom shop ESP and although they have gotten as expensive as anyone else, they are incredible instruments. I honestly have never touched better fret work.

Trendkill

Dawn of the Dead graphics..... Yeah buddddy ... please don't say the remake. Any pics.. and if you end up selling it... DIBS. Need a day of the dead one to match :D

ESP 348

Certainly looking forward to seeing pics of this one. :)

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread