might have a chance at two of my Holy Grails!

Updated
engage757
I sold my USA Custom Horizon awhile back and I am really regretting it. However, two guitars have popped up recently that have me feeling a literal RUSH of G.A.S. A collector buddy of mine has offered me a Honeyburst USA Custom Horizon and... Page Hamilton's actual touring guitar. With photo documentation, a Helmet flight case and still has the exact strings his tech put on at the show the night it was given to my buddy. It has EMGs in it, unsure of which one's exactly. I am a huge Helmet fanboy, so these two might be an incredible opportunity! Question. What would you guys pay for Page's (At one point), main axe? How about the USA custom?
Geetarguy70

Start low and work high dude. Hopefully it all works out. That would be really cool for you to get your hands on!

1point8t

Go for Page's guitar if you're a fan. Nothing cooler than owning something that one of your favorites played for many hours. I still get weirded out every time I take my Washburn I bought from Jon Donais out of the case... that thing still has all his finger grime on the board, sweat that has soaked into the oil finish, and the back of the neck is super fast from being used extensively. Doesn't feel like 'my' guitar, even though I own it now.

Is the guitar you're talking about his pink Horizon? Or something else? I had one of Chris Traynor's LTD MH guitars that had the Helmet logo'd case, which I paid about market value for ($400). Depending on which guitar you speak of, it's hard to give a dollar amount... but at the same time, if it's worth it to you, sometimes you can't put a value on it. If you have the money and the want, do it and don't look back.

xchumfiestax

Depending on which guitar you speak of, it's hard to give a dollar amount... but at the same time, if it's worth it to you, sometimes you can't put a value on it. If you have the money and the want, do it and don't look back.

Treat yo self!

zBBAyWLX6dE

engage757

thanks guys. Yeah it is the pink Horizon. Bolt on. That is the problem I think. To me it would be almost priceless.

1point8t

Like I said, ya live once... that guitar rules anyway. What's he asking for it?

Slatanic

Sounds awesome! Go for it (if it's priced ok)

cecilbag

The horizon is a legendary guitar. Go for it

Post to Thread