Esp mx 250 help

Updated
MegadethicA
Hello I am new to the ESP forum, and I am not sure if this is the right area to post this thread. Well I was wondering if anyone here can help me get the right measurements and size of the MX 250 GUITAR. Length, width and height if possible and what size of mahogany blank I should get? I am taking a guitar luthier class this semester and decided to do my guitar shape on the MX 250. If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated. :D
Trendkill

And not even a thanks.

Pushead

I know you think building a guitar is easy an inexpensive, but trust me, save your pennies and buy the real thing. It'll be easier and you'll be happier in the long run.

MegadethicA

I know you think building a guitar is easy an inexpensive, but trust me, save your pennies and buy the real thing. It'll be easier and you'll be happier in the long run.

I agree with you!! But the thing is I am taking a guitar luthier class. It’s not about saving money for me it’s like I stated earlier I chose to do this guitar shape for my class project.

Pushead

Then go the Trendkill route and buy the plans off ebay. I've never seen them, but it's likely better than anything you could get from one of us, even if we were trying to be helpful.

MegadethicA

Your right. Thanks anyways.

Post to Thread