New user & new questions

Updated
Vampscunos
Hi to everyone, i'm new of this forum, i'm from italy and i love esp. Now i Have a kelly hayes custom which is a fantastic guitar. I am also going to buy a 30th anniversary eclipse, The one with The dragons on bottom part of The quilted maple top. I cannot find anywhere Informations about this guitar, can you Help me? I would like to know how many of them Have been made, materials of The inlays, what would be' a Fair price for The guitar and everything else could help. Thank you very much and escuse me if my english is not that well. Eros
frantic77

no fucking way!

Vampscunos

When he bought it The guitar costed him over 8k €, i ve seen The bill. I know that the price is too high and i m negotiating. But i Have no idea of what would be a resonable price for The guitar. Give me some ideas please.

Gfunk

Used Eclipse production customs usually run @ $1,500-$2k, depending on case, condition, and shipping.

Vampscunos

I don t think anybody who has paid 8k€ for a guitar would sell it for ~2k... I wouldn t even sell my Kelly Hayes for that price. The guitar is new and here in italy The prices of ESPs are really high. I ve just seen it and it's awsome, The wood is fantastic, i ve compared it with a normal eclipse custom he had at home and it was in another League.

Gfunk

I don t think anybody who has paid 8k€ for a guitar would sell it for ~2k... I wouldn t even sell my Kelly Hayes for that price. The guitar is new and here in italy The prices of ESPs are really high. I ve just seen it and it's awsome, The wood is fantastic, i ve compared it with a normal eclipse custom he had at home and it was in another League.

The guitar is definitely worth ten thousand Euros.

Now that I have told you what you want to hear, buy it and post pics.

Justinschut

Definately no more then 3k euro, but that's still a lot

Vampscunos

I Have not said that it worth 10k euro, i will not buy it for that price, like i ve said i m negotiating. I ve only said that i will never sell for 2k€ a guitar that i ve paid 8k. That s it. I ve spent the morning playing various guitars like a ouija, a warlock custom, a lpc zakk wylde and i think The 30th anniversary was The best of The bunch.

ESP 348

I Have not said that it worth 10k euro, i will not buy it for that price, like i ve said i m negotiating. I ve only said that i will never sell for 2k€ a guitar that i ve paid 8k. That s it. I ve spent the morning playing various guitars like a ouija, a warlock custom, a lpc zakk wylde and i think The 30th anniversary was The best of The bunch.

Good luck with negotiations! :)

Vampscunos

Thank you! I hope to have news soon.

ESP 348

Thank you! I hope to have news soon.

Good news? :D:D

halwy

hello Wampscunos, you have a pm from me.

halwy

Hello,
I own one exemplar of that beautifull eclipse 25th anniversary.
It's my mini spam! , please MP for more informations.
B.R.

WickedMao

Hi everyone, any chance on earth that someone still have the ESP Kelly Hayes for sale or willing to sell one?

Ivas B.

Whether you want to know more about your neighbors, colleagues, business partners, or even distant relatives, PERSONTRUST (https://persontrust.com/ng/page/privacy) will leave no stone unturned. They understand that everyone has a past, and their platform ensures that you have all the information you need to make informed decisions.

Post to Thread