• Vampscunos

Talking of specs, what is The difference between a Eet fuk and a standard Explorer, or a kh20 and a m2? The only difference i find is The rarity of The object. The same for The various les paul custom centennial, or prs Dragon.. Do you think i'm saying bullshit?

• Pushead

Talking of specs, what is The difference between a Eet fuk and a standard Explorer, or a kh20 and a m2? The only difference i find is The rarity of The object. The same for The various les paul custom centennial, or prs Dragon.. Do you think i'm saying bullshit?

Just because something is rare doesn't mean it's worth anything. There has to be a reason why people would desire it. For some it might be because an artist plays a similar guitar, or because it has intricate artwork done to it.

I think fewer people would look to spend extra money on a guitar that celebrates the builder, but what do I know.

I wouldn't buy that guitar for 10K Euro, but realistically, I wouldn't be interested in it for less than they sell a standard Eclipse. I'd rather have "regular" Eclipse Custom than one with the artwork.

• EvolutionVII

The problem with all of this is, that you can have a one of a kind customshop model for less money and since no artist is playing the 30th it's value won't increase.

Cancel