Custom Shop Order Form Question

Updated
Custom Shop Order Form Question
I have a couple of "dumb" questions if someone will humor me. 1. What pots are best, EMG 25K, 500K, etc. for a 81/60 1vol/1tone 2. Control wiring: what do i put? just standard wiring, no coil splitting? 3. Fingerboard radius: What is like say the radius on a les paul vs. a fender? 4. Nut Width: I was thinking 45mm, but not sure, what is the normal nut width for a floyd rose nut? I am having a floyd rose nut, but a kahler trem I wasn't 100% sure on these items, the rest I am familiar with. Thanks, Joe
SYL

I have a couple of "dumb" questions if someone will humor me.
1. What pots are best, EMG 25K, 500K, etc. for a 81/60 1vol/1tone
2. Control wiring: what do i put? just standard wiring, no coil splitting?
3. Fingerboard radius: What is like say the radius on a les paul vs. a fender?
4. Nut Width: I was thinking 45mm, but not sure, what is the normal nut width for a floyd rose nut? I am having a floyd rose nut, but a kahler trem
I wasn't 100% sure on these items, the rest I am familiar with.
Thanks,
Joe

In regards to pots/wiring, if you're not looking for anything out of the ordinary you shouldn't have to spec anything special. Just standard wiring and they'll use the proper pots for EMGs.

LP fingerboard radius is typically 12". Most Fenders are 9.5"

I'm not terribly familiar with Floyd Rose nuts (:lol), but a quick google search shows there are many different sizes/radius.

Mark K.

GL's are 45mm neck with 43mm nut, I believe..

cecilbag

I believe you're right with the 45mm neck 43mm nut I found an old sheet that claims that as spec for gl

JonCurcio

Anyone that clicks the link I had posted will see that is the case...

Post to Thread