Price???

Updated
DB-VII
Is there a basic starting price of having a custom done?? I know it can vary tremendously depending on what you choose, but just wanted to see if there was a ball park figure, say "well to get the ball moving its gonna be 2 grand" ?? Thanks...
Dark Alone

2 grand... :rollin

Gfunk

How ever my friend... The guitar you will receive will be well worth the wait and will be killer beyond all belief...

I would say some where in the 5000 dollar range for a custom ESP guitar. It will most likly be made in the Tokyo factory and have a "T" serial number... There highest quality factory...

Whah?

The more you post, the more I conclude you really have no idea what you are talking about.

load more replies (1 of 1)
DB-VII

i just threw 2 grand out there, I figured it be a lot more, that's why I'm asking..

Dark Alone

In other news, the sky is blue.

DB-VII

I didnt mean 2 grand literally, I understand they are far more. I used 2 grand for an example. I was just wondering what the bottom line is, out of curiosity. I do appreciate the responses tho.

Nagash

Anyway, 2000 bucks would be a made in Bangladesh custom. 3-4 grand would be a VERY nice starting price but I wouldn't expect them to be all too nice ^^

Spoonylove

If nagash and warmacht pooled their IQ's together, it would still fall short of room temperature.

ShadowDonut

If nagash and warmacht pooled their IQ's together, it would still fall short of absolute zero.

Yep.

antipole

I have sort of asked this question here before. The answer I received is a custom that made of out a basic model with nothing fancy spec is above $4000 for starters.

If you are serious about getting a ESP custom, why not get a proper estimation quote from ESP by filling out the custom PDF form at the web site? Just pick out your specs from the choices found in dropboxs and send to ESP. It is fairly easy.

DB-VII

Thanks Antipole, I did think about submitting a form but unfortunately its out of my range rite now, thanks guys..

Post to Thread