[ASK] esp-ex design

Updated
bad13
hello guyz!! can u tell me,,where can i get the original design of ESP-EX(james hetfield) scale 1:1,,not an asian scale,, TQ :cool:
Axel666

Check Ebay, they pop up sometimes there. But It's called the MX then, not the EX

bad13

Check Ebay, they pop up sometimes there. But It's called the MX then, not the EX

i mean the design not the pic,,just like the measure,width,height,etc

Justinschut

2x4

Gfunk

Just email ESP direct.

I am sure they would be happy to send you complete dimensions, and possibly a scale template.

ESP

ESP is always happy to provide CAD files of all their models (especially ones they are no longer able to produce) so budding luthiers can get off the ground. There is a wait time so it is best to get in the queue quickly.

If time is of the essence, our resident ESP Aussie Dealer, Shane, has been known to extend a more unconventional helping hand, but a helping hand nonetheless. A taste for waffles is recommended.

guitarsatbmusic

Ah, but of course

However, summer is just around the corner now, so in the spirit of the impending warmer clime I must now render in strawberry sorbet
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z280/guitarsatbmusic/mx.gif

That part I will give for free. For similar plans for neck: $50 via Western Union, to be lodged for collection at our Lagos, Nigeria office.

Can't wait to see the finished product :cool:

load more replies (1 of 1)
frantic77

:rollin

Justinschut

mantits

MV-CTM

:lol you delivered the goods once again

phil

this thread = :lol:lol

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread