Skulls & Snakes custom

Updated
Mr.Dahl
Hi dudes! I just wonder if anyone here knows how much an ESP George Lynch Skully will cost me if I custom order it with practically the same specs. The fact is I don't like boltys, SD pickups and 22 fret guitars.. Skully sig specs look like this: SKULLS & SNAKES * Bolt-On * 25.5” Scale * Alder Body * Maple Neck * Rosewood Fingerboard * 43mm Locking Nut * 45mm Neck Width * GL Original U Neck Contour * 22 XJ * Black Hardware * Gotoh Tuners * Floyd Rose Original Bridge * Seymour Duncan Screamin’ Demon (B) & ESP SH-100 (N) p.u. * Finish: BLK w/ Graphic I want it like this (with the same inlays and graphic): SKULLS & SNAKES * NTB * 25.5” Scale * Alder Body * Maple Neck * Ebony Fingerboard * 43mm Locking Nut * Thin U neck counter * 24 XJ * Black Hardware * Schaller locking Tuners * Floyd Rose Original Bridge * EMG 81 (bridge) EMG 85 (neck) * Finish: BLK w/ Skulls & Snakes Graphic * Schaller locking strap-locks * 3 way toggle switch The price for the guitar's around 2779 USD. A custom shop? 3000+, right?
Mr.Dahl

Does it have EMG's? No. Does it have 24 frets? No

Metlupass2

Does it have EMG's? No. Does it have 24 frets? No

Way to be a prick.....I think that buying that one from DCGL would be your easiest and cheapest option. Put the pickups in yourself, although there no where to put the battery unless you route the control cavity, and just pretend that it has 24 frets.

If you order one it will prolly be like 4-5k which is pretty stupid IMO.

load more replies (1 of 1)
FSM

You shouldn't be talking to us. You should be talking to an ESP dealer...

GuitarmanST

Duncans < Emg's any day

Perhan!

Duncans > Emg's any day
U Fail'd.

Fixed. :D

slovakzombiehero

Plus with 24 frets and the 81/85 setup wouldn't you be covering half
of the skull/ then need to paint over the pickups? :confused:

MV-CTM

not sure if they'll customize a signature that much for you, that custom up above is just NTB is the only change

Mr.Dahl

yeah, and you're a lipdick.

Borked Bob

Fuck off dipshit.

Post to Thread