Opinions on used ESP M1 Custom from the 80's

Updated
soulsoffire
A friend of mine has an offer for a used ESP M1 Custom which was probably build between 1980 and 1990. Has anybody ever owned or played one of these ESPs? The guitar is equipped with an ESP floyed rose, ESP humbucker with active electronic, etc.. Is it comparable with today Customs in his sound and the build quality (e.g. wood)? What is the value of such a ESP today? Thank you very much in advance for your help and answers!!!
BrienDeChristopher

Thx man :)

MV-CTM

that holo sparkle one is the shit

Justinschut

Nice :) I prefer the blue one tho (or a yellow or red one)

Justinschut

how is that very close ?

horizon7

ok, the body shape and the wood of the body wings is different but it shares all the hardware, floyd, pickups, neck, number of frets and headstock. I think that the guy who ordered this guitar told ESP that he wanted a mirage with an explorer shape and it came out this way...

Justinschut

Did yours originally have a single pickup ?

frantic77

WANT,congas!

Justinschut

I want one of those.

Or both :D

Paul C.

I've got a 1980 something m1 that I regretfully need to sell ...  a little road ware, I changed the pup to a les paul reissue in a moment of insanity.  the original comes with if you want to put it back ... no nonsense smooth playin neck through axe,  5 bills takes it ..

Paul C.

need to sell my 1988 m1 ... 786 255 1720

Anthony B.

Don't be fooled. These guitars scream and people know it. If all original and in good shape. 1500.00 bucks.

Post to Thread