A question about lefty basses...

Updated
Lachlan_T
I figured this forum would be the most suitable to post on. Im considering buying an F-415FM bass. I have a few queries about this -- Is it possible to get this as a left hander, is it possible to get it in the STBC colour, and if both of these are possible, how much more should i expect to pay? I'm posting it in here because i tried the custom guitar form and it came up as about $7,000, and that didnt seem right for a bass that is only around $1000 normally. Thank you in advance for your help.
guitarsatbmusic

I'm posting it in here because i tried the custom guitar form and it came up as about $7,000, and that didnt seem right for a bass that is only around $1000 normally.

It is not the same bass. You are wanting an LTD bass, you got a custom quote form for an ESP bass

ESPRockBeast

According to ESP, they can have any LTDs made in a left-handed version, they just have to order stock (from overseas production) in large enough quantities to make it worth their while. Therefore they don't usually have a lot of over-stock and when they do, it's always the most popular body style/models. So if they have the one you're looking for .......great, ortherwise you might be looking at a long wait. Call em 1-800-423-8388 :D

Lachlan_T

Ahh thanks very much to both of you. i shall make an inquiry now ;)

Post to Thread