USA custom shop

Updated
Paramedic006
Does anyone know how long he ESP USA custom shop was open for and where it was? I get all kinds of answers. I'm wanting to know just for information. I have a lefty Custom shop ESP MIII 95 or 96 and made in US. How many US custom shop ESP's are ou there. Wondering cuz I am pretty impressed with mine.
emg32

Does anyone know how long he ESP USA custom shop was open for and where it was? I get all kinds of answers. I'm wanting to know just for information. I have a lefty Custom shop ESP MIII 95 or 96 and made in US. How many US custom shop ESP's are ou there. Wondering cuz I am pretty impressed with mine.

Not sure how long it was open but the last year for ESP USA guitars was 2001. It was located at the ESP USA headquarters in Hollywood, CA, which is still the ESP USA headquarters.

Hopefully the mod will see this. I'm pretty sure he can give you alot more details.

The ESP USA guitars seem to be fairly rare. They do pop up on Ebay from time to time but I don't think they made a huge amount of them over the years. I still have a ESP USA MII that I bought new in 2001.

el_destrukto

Not sure how long it was open but the last year for ESP USA guitars was 2001. It was located at the ESP USA headquarters in Hollywood, CA, which is still the ESP USA headquarters.

ESP has had several locations in CA. Their offices were on Sunset Blvd. in the earlier 90's then moved to Highland Ave. in the mid 90's, then to Vanowen St. in North Hollywood in the late 90's/early 2000-ish, and they are now in a new location as of last year or so... it's a block or so west of their old location, still on Vanowen St. in North Hollywood. The USA Custom shop existed during both the Highland Ave. (Hollywood) and early Vanowen St. (North Hollywood) eras.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Sidivan

You got a USA 2001?! Mine is friggin' Japanese from that same year.

$uperpuma

that was back when a custom could be had for less than 3k... I priced a custom Horizon at that time and it was only about $2300, priced it a few days ago, same guitar. almost 4k. Nothing fancy. Sucks when they don't make what you want anymore. (H with a tune-o-matic, hum at the bridge SC at the neck)

Post to Thread