Help with Copyright?

Updated
OuijaGuitar
I was wondering, if theres a signature model, and you want one but you can't find one. Can you just custom order it as a copy, or would you get in trouble? Like, I want an Ouija. If I order it with the graphic and the inlays, etc? LEGALLY? ------------if illegal----------- What if you tweaked it just a little? Like changing inlays or something? Any help will be appreciated. :)
emg32

I was wondering, if theres a signature model, and you want one but you can't find one. Can you just custom order it as a copy, or would you get in trouble? Like, I want an Ouija. If I order it with the graphic and the inlays, etc? LEGALLY?

------------if illegal-----------

What if you tweaked it just a little? Like changing inlays or something?

Any help will be appreciated. :)

You do know that ESP is coming out with the white and black KH Ouija in 2009 don't you? They will be announced at 2009 winter NAMM on January 15-18 2009, which is later this week.

You can buy them new this year so no need to try to Custom Order one. All you have to do is call a ESP dealer and tell them you want one. Just be prepared to pay over $6,000 for one.

OuijaGuitar

I was just using Ouija as an example. I also mean like KH-3, KH-4's, etc. (I do want an Ouija too though)

emg32

I was just using Ouija as an example. I also mean like KH-3, KH-4's, etc. (I do want an Ouija too though)

ESP will do certain things but some they won't. The only way to find out is have your ESP dealer check and see what they say. They will either say yes or no. No chance of you getting into trouble over asking and if they say yes then go for it.

OuijaGuitar

Alright, thanks alot. :)

Post to Thread