MX'S being discontinued?

Updated
Badseed
I heard that the MX's are being discontinued. I heard they are just finishing the orders that have been placed and then that's it for them. Is this true? If so why? Any info would be appreciated! Thanks
Haakenstad

|I

Colin Parks ESP Artist

I heard that the MX's are being discontinued. I heard they are just finishing the orders that have been placed and then that's it for them. Is this true? If so why? Any info would be appreciated! Thanks

I can sadly confirm that this is true the mx shape will not be produced after this year only the new ex shape, what a shame but i guess it just means all the esp exp and mx owners can be happy in the knowledge that the prices on them will increase.

Colin Parks ESP Artist

I can sadly confirm that this is true the mx shape will not be produced after this year only the new ex shape, what a shame but i guess it just means all the esp exp and mx owners can be happy in the knowledge that the prices on them will increase.

OutlawTorn

OLD :p

vdubs75

Well, I just recieved an email:

I am terribly sorry to inform you that both of our store and the
manufacturer, ESP does not have this model in stock. As you may
know, the MX-250II is only available on request and it takes
several months (approximately 3 to 4 months) for the guitar
to be build. Our best offer for this guitar including shipping/
insurance cost to the U.S. is as follows:

MX-250II (w/gig bag): XXXXXX JPY
Shipping/Insurance cost: XXXXX JPY

I would be grateful if you would advise me if you have
any interest in placing an order for the MX-250II in
snow white.

Believe it or not!

BroKV

I am wondering about the price. Is it too much?

vdubs75

The deal is ok.

.:st.anger:.

Unfortunately, the high profile of Hetfield led to Gibson threatening legal action. Despite the number of manufacturers making EXP type models, ESP was digging into their profits so they got mad.

Shinji

:)

Post to Thread