Sooooo!!!!!

Updated
nick c.
Soooo, i have 1000 dollars towards my custom esp, and if i sell my caparison thats another 1600. Im ready to make my down payment but can someone make me a mock gutiar so i could see which one i want????? Here are the main specs Horizon body with the good ol cockstock quilted maple top with matching headstock white binding around the neck and headstock 24 frets with side block inlays 2 humbuckers ( emgs ) string thru body one volume knob and one 3 way toggle switch ( like the m-IIs ) I dont know what color i want but one is all natural gloss with maple fretboard, and one in see thru black with ebony fretboard. Black hardware with natural gloss and chrome with see thru black. Can you guys help me out????
LordCliffton

Just curious, but what's wrong with the Caparison?

I mean, those are really nice guitars. Pretty close to custom options without the custom price-tag. I mean really.. Caparisons have got a tight headstock & cool inlays usually..

And unless you're doing a custom shape.. what's the difference? You could almost get a Standard series with the loot you already have saved. Seriously. ESP does not really need your money.. they are established already. Caparison on the other hand.. if they had more nice paying customers such as yourself perhaps the price would actually come down some? Just some food for thought there.

nick c.

Just curious, but what's wrong with the Caparison?

I mean, those are really nice guitars. Pretty close to custom options without the custom price-tag. I mean really.. Caparisons have got a tight headstock & cool inlays usually..

And unless you're doing a custom shape.. what's the difference? You could almost get a Standard series with the loot you already have saved. Seriously. ESP does not really need your money.. they are established already. Caparison on the other hand.. if they had more nice paying customers such as yourself perhaps the price would actually come down some? Just some food for thought there.

There is nothing wrong with the caparison, i love it, but i want tons of guitars you know. I just really want a custom guitar. I have a caparison dellinger hgs ( non fixed ). its all black and no inlays. I really dont mind spending money for a custom guitar you know. I dont think caparison will come down in price do to the fact that everything is hand made you know, and itaru ( owner, creater ) really only does what he likes. They brutal guitars and flawless, and crafter beautifully, if they had a maple fretboard caparison with inlays i would be all over it ( kinda like the peter joseph custom horus ) but in a dellinger model. Maybe i should just wait until namm next year to see what is going to come out. Im just no patient and want knew guitars all the time

load more replies (1 of 1)
nick c.

yeah that maple neck horis with no inlays is my friends guitar, he is the one that got me into caparison. He lives in tucson with me, and james murphy got him into the guitars. Peter josephs customs are just insane. Im just not a fan of the horus, it feels weird to me with the 23 3/4 scale and 27 frets. Im more of a dellinger fan

DayDay

no shit im in tucson too lmao i was thinkin about picking it up but i was short on cash thats cool tho ive never played one i want to soooo bad i almost asked peter if i could play one of his but again decided not to

nick c.

no shit im in tucson too lmao i was thinkin about picking it up but i was short on cash thats cool tho ive never played one i want to soooo bad i almost asked peter if i could play one of his but again decided not to

just to let you know sticks n strings is a official dealer for caparison now. thats where i got mine from and we introduced them to the guitars

Post to Thread