• DEFchime

help with quote

ne one know how much it would be to get this?

F shape
    7 string
    mahogany body
    maple neck
    ebony fretboard
    seymour duncan blackouts n/b
    olympic white paintjob
    hipshot bridge
    locking nut
    24 jumbo frets
    27" scale

i might just get everything except the 7 string...im goinna talk to a dealer this week and fill out a form but i wanna know what you guys think of my custom and how big a bill u think it will run up...im pumped to tell my band mates that im goinna b gettin such a sick guitar

• raz311

Out of curiosity, why would you get a locking nut with a hipshot bridge? Is it a tremolo bridge or more of your string thru body deal?
      ________
      FREE TICKETMASTER GIFT CARDS

• DEFchime

Out of curiosity, why would you get a locking nut with a hipshot bridge? Is it a tremolo bridge or more of your string thru body deal?

i change my mind lol it said $4820 just to get a
        F shape
        6 string
        string thru
        graphite nut
        olympic white
        mahogany body
        maple neck

why the hell is that so expensive...its just a white version of the F400 with a ebony fretboard

does anyone know if micheal sherman would make a F shape custom shape without altering it too much?

• Llexileon

Customshop guitars arent just LTD's modified to your specifications. They are entierly hand built instruments made from very high grade woods.

Its like the difference between an LTD M-10, and and ESP M-1. One is $200, one is $2000. The custom shop version would be more like $4000. Retail pricing of course.

Just like you can get a Gibson Les Paul studio for $1000, and you can get a custom art historic Gibson. for $5000

• DEFchime

well it would be a sweet guitar to get but 4 grand is a bit outta reach 4 me

does anyone know where i can get the F-7 or F-500 online...their both out of production but i bet its somewhere

• GuitarmanST

well it would be a sweet guitar to get but 4 grand is a bit outta reach 4 me

does anyone know where i can get the F-7 or F-500 online...their both out of production but i bet its somewhere

Normally threw retailers you do not pay the exact.... 4 grand -persay, its there Retail :)

So lets just toss out there... my 5.5k horizon will only cost be 3,800 :cool:

• DayDay

:rollinLmao too funny:rollin

Cancel