White satin finish

Updated
BeëlzeM
I'm actually thinking about a custom for some time now, and I'm set on a custom V someday not too far away I hope. I actually prefer a white guitar since I haven't got one and a white V seems really cool to me. The thing is, I like unfinished necks or either satin necks that aren't really sticky. So I came up with having it whole in a white satin finish, including the neck. My question is, has anyone seen a satin white finished guitar before and does it really work in the first place? My custom might then be a V in white satin and pearloid binding... this thread is just part of working towards it and coming up with a design :p
SYL

I have a feeling that keeping it clean would be a nightmare. You'd probably also get some nasty discoloring where your arm rests on the body.

I would go for the satin neck if you dig the feel. But if you're going with a white color for the body I would personally stick to a poly finish.

Justinschut

white satin... sounds interesting, could end up looking pretty awesome :)

Dilzdo21

def can be done , they do light cream satin , thought of this a long time ago , i love white guitars and i love satin, i think satin looks good with every color

Post to Thread