ec 1000 w/ trans black

Updated
yearofthespider2k3
I have an EC 1000 in vintage black. I want the same guitar only with transparent black. Would it really cost 5 grand to get it?
Curt Daddy

well what you could do is strip the paint buy some flame or quilt maple and put a veneer on it or just leave it as is and find someone who will paint it trans black that shouldn't cost too much.

Fikealox

It would be so much easier and cheaper to sell it and find a trans-black EC1000. You could probably buy a trans-black Eclipse II for less than modifying your guitar EC would cost.

Dilzdo21

yah , no ec 1000 in trans black , only custom shop

Fikealox

I was thinking there might have been stbk ec1000s produced in previous years, but in any case, I still don't think it'd be much cheaper to modify the current guitar than to sell it and get a stbk Eclipse. I don't think you need to go custom shop, since the Eclipse II was offered in stbk last year. (I'm not sure if it still is, but old stock still abounds).

xchumfiestax

I was thinking there might have been stbk ec1000s produced in previous years, but in any case, I still don't think it'd be much cheaper to modify the current guitar than to sell it and get a stbk Eclipse. I don't think you need to go custom shop, since the Eclipse II was offered in stbk last year. (I'm not sure if it still is, but old stock still abounds).

If you're talking about the Standard series, it's black cherry which is totally different

BLACKLIST

Eclipse custom.

Fikealox

I'm coming up with nothing in my search for better pics of it, but I'l let you know if I find something. I just wish it came with flamed maple instead of quilted :(

Post to Thread