Hardshell case for MX250

Updated
Badseed
Hey guy's. I'm kinda new here. I've been searching for a lot of info and it seems like I can always find an answer here. I ran into a little snag so I thought I'd try it out. I just bought an MX250II but the only way I could get it was with the gig bag, I've been looking everywhere but I've had absolutely no luck finding a hardshell case for it. I know That I could get a flight case made but I only need a regular hardshell case (Alot cheaper). I would prefer it to be an esp form fit case but since all you can get is the EX now I cant find anything. I was told by someone that the gibson explorer case wouldn't work but I'm not sure if I should really believe that since there was the lawsuit, I figured they'd be pretty close. So if anyone Knows where I could find an ESP form fitted hardshell case for it or if a gibson case would work could you please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Red&Die

Is that ture the Gibson explore case wont fit the MX?? Because I'm thinking to buy the Gibson one for my MX-250..

Badseed

I don't know that's what I'm trying to find out cause if it does work then that's what I'd do to. there are no gibby's dealers around here so I can't find out for sure. So if you try it and it works please let me know.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Metlupass2

I've got an Epiphone Explorer case for my EXP and it fits just fine.

Post to Thread