Next 2 weeks

Updated
nigel211bmw
Hi guys, been told my custom shop guitar will arrive here the 1st 2 weeks of June..........so what do you reckon, will it arrive or not? On the 8th of June it will be exactly 8 months since I ordered it
frantic77

no way man!

:p

BrazilianBootyLover

Hi guys, been told my custom shop guitar will arrive here the 1st 2 weeks of June..........so what do you reckon, will it arrive or not? On the 8th of June it will be exactly 8 months since I ordered it

I've been waiting 10 months for mine and I'll be really fucking pissed if you get yours before mine! :mad:

Throne_Of_Lunacy

I've been waiting 10 months for mine and I'll be really fucking pissed if you get yours before mine! :mad:

are you serious? 10 months? that sucks.:|

ZephMan

Cant wait to see it !

nigel211bmw

10 Fuckin months .....no way thats just not on........my dealer called Selectron which is the UK importer of ESP gear and they assured him my guitar was on schedule to arrive the first 2 weeks of June. I will be well pissed if it takes any more than 8 months when I was quoted 6 and had to pay 50 percent £1125 ($2250) up front.
I am being told you guys in the USA get a raw deal compared to the UK and europ:mad:e, anyone know if thats true and why????

Post to Thread