ESP Customs, any good resources for Used models?

Updated
ESP Customs, any good resources for Used models?
Hey, newbie to the forum, but proud owner of a Custom Shop Eclipse and an Original Series Horizon. Im looking to expand my ESP collection, but its impossible to find anything other than the Standard Series models in the UK, and they just dont do it for me, especially not at UK prices ;) so i figured you guys might know of some good US or Japanese online stores that occasionally carry used/new one off custom ESP guitars, and are willing to ship worldwide? So far ive come across DrumCityGuitarLand, and Synergy Guitars, any other places to checkout would be appreciated! Im mainly into Eclipse and Horizon models. Set/Neckthru, carved tops. If any of you have some fancy custom lying around, feel free to PM me ;)
emg32

Hey, newbie to the forum, but proud owner of a Custom Shop Eclipse and an Original Series Horizon. Im looking to expand my ESP collection, but its impossible to find anything other than the Standard Series models in the UK, and they just dont do it for me, especially not at UK prices ;)

so i figured you guys might know of some good US or Japanese online stores that occasionally carry used/new one off custom ESP guitars, and are willing to ship worldwide?

So far ive come across DrumCityGuitarLand, and Synergy Guitars, any other places to checkout would be appreciated!

Im mainly into Eclipse and Horizon models. Set/Neckthru, carved tops. If any of you have some fancy custom lying around, feel free to PM me ;)

Besides DCGL, I would say Ebay is the best bet. ESP Customs pop up on there fairly regular.

I would stay away from Synergy at all costs.

Llexileon

Cheers for the tip. Yeah im often scouring Ebay ;) Im hoping someone knows of some japanese webstores out there. In the past i have come across some used horizons etc in Japanese websites, but stupidly i didnt keep the links, now i cant find anything!

Post to Thread