Esp DV8 and Razorback USA question

Updated
Esp DV8 and Razorback USA question
I am thinking about trading in my ESP DV8 and my usa RR1T for a usa razorback rebel flag dean guitar what would you guys think, have any of you played them before? Thanks any advice would be greatfully received.
iMpulZ!

No.

Colin Parks ESP Artist

No what?

asbloodrunsblack

doesn't sound like that good of a deal to me , i'd stay with your dv8 n rr1t . i've played the import razorbacks only , and they're awesome , so a USA razorback would be amazing . have you tried the razorback ?

Colin Parks ESP Artist

Yeah it played really really well.

Colin Parks ESP Artist

but I am thinking about going for an esp sv instead of my rr1t if I do not got through with dean razorback deal.

Gfunk

No pics.

Right.

Throne_Of_Lunacy

the price of the Dean Razorback Rebel Flag USA, i dont think its really worth it.
there are many other better guitars out there for about half or a fraction of the price.

iheartsquires

razorbacks are cheesy

ZephMan

razorbacks are cheesy

You like squiers, fag.

but I am thinking about going for an esp sv

NOOOOO! Sv's are totally gay.

Colin Parks ESP Artist

Thanks for the replies, have helped a lot I will keep the ESP DV8 i think, but any advice on a nice esp to get aswell as this one? I like the devildriver one but that would have to be custom ordered i think.

So the SV esp are no good then?? I may get an mx 250 then instead.
What u guys think.

load more replies (1 of 1)
ZephMan

I say bail on the SV.. it's a Gayhorse.

Fixed :p

themisfit138

or you could get an RR1 which has 2 pickups an OFR and 24 frets

iheartsquires

get an RR24

Colin Parks ESP Artist

Played the usa razorback tonight at practice, the finish was out of this world, but it played very average i thought.

It is deffinatley a well made axe no doubt, but as soon as i played it i knew it wasn't for me.
I think it felt a little cheap and the inlays were very poor for such an expensive dean.

Will keep my dv8 without a doubt,

Throne_Of_Lunacy

dude you should probably go for the SV ive heard great things about it
i dunno how the dimarzio's and the dimebucker combo sounds like on the razorback though

Throne_Of_Lunacy

id want 24 frets and a floyd
i dont have the money for a new guitar right now though

Post to Thread