1991 Custom Custom Horizon

Updated
rkn4ever
Hey troops, I recently purchased the (make that THE) 1991 Flying Eagle Custom Horizon show guitar (also on the cover of the 1991 catalogue). Is there anyone out there that has the 1991 catalogue? So far, getting documentation for the guitar has proven impossible. I'm keeping it as an investment, but docs would help establish value. Thanx.
chevy Z 302

meh, rather a regular whoreizon

Dr. West

eagles arent my thing :lol

sweet guitar though

1point8t

This was ESP's 1991 NAMM display guitar, its the only one there is... like the graphic or not, its still a hell of a nice axe.

rkn4ever

Thanx to 1point8t for getting the photos up for me. To tell you the truth, if I had never seen the actual guitar, my feelings might just be nice paint job but not for me. "In
person", there is a much greater feeling about the guitar itself and the paint job. But I
realize that everybody doesn't like everything, I won't try to "convert" you. I had never seen an EXP guitar close up (LTD's don't count). I am very impressed with the quality of
the guitar. You can make a turd look good, but it's still a turd. My hat's off to ESP. Open mic nite at the bar tonight..........no way.

Gian

WOW!

Thats a fine piece of art!

Beautiful :)

Post to Thread