For Sale ESP Hetfield Explorer

Updated
Marcel
I have for sale a ESP `94 Hetfield Explorer customseries, if you want pics and more information just say so...
Gian

I bid a brand new HD DVD player...

BigMESA

I bid a brand new HD DVD player...

I hear its tha futcha'!

load more replies (1 of 1)
R11GJH

You are asking way too much man, I may be interested if it had a tune-o-matic.

Justinschut

why waste your time replying to it (twice) if it´s so silly ? ;)

ESS03M2

I have to agree with R11GJH,you are asking too much and this thread is retarded!!

LOL

Alright. I'm going full blown on this one. I'm bidding a dead Kitten and a PEZ Dispenser. Also, 4 GameWorks cards (no credit on them, non-refillable).

So PM me so I can send you my shit and give you my addressed. You will NOT be disappointed with this trade. VERY good deal on your end. Quite a steal. So, get on that, and have a great day.

mefast

Alright. I'm going full blown on this one. I'm bidding a dead Kitten and a PEZ Dispenser. Also, 4 GameWorks cards (no credit on them, non-refillable).

So PM me so I can send you my shit and give you my addressed. You will NOT be disappointed with this trade. VERY good deal on your end. Quite a steal. So, get on that, and have a great day.

Damn, I wanted to get in on this. I'll bid 4 dead fish (my buddy flushed the other one down the toilet), an Ethernet cable, and some dust bunnies.

sirsloop

I see your 250,001 nigerians and raise you 15 Arvin rifles; never fired and only dropped once!

blackhawkdown

omg i never think i laught this mutch when i read an ad u guys crank me up :D

Post to Thread