For Sale ESP Hetfield Explorer

Updated
Marcel
I have for sale a ESP `94 Hetfield Explorer customseries, if you want pics and more information just say so...
frantic77

no pics,no party

xj_usaf

Sure! I've always wanted to buy something that has no description, pics, or contact information. $2500 sound good?

Marcel

here are some pics

Marcel

sorry guys, this is new for me and had to sort out how to post them but i managed :-)

Jan S.

what's up with the nut? and what is up with you calling it a "james hetfield" when there's a floyd hanging on there?

Marcel

as you can see it is a customserie and it came out with a floyd rose, i removed the screws that keeps the strings and locked the floyd rose

vitod

How much?

Marcel

How much?

dont know, depends on what people bid

load more replies (2 of 2)
Det Brinnande Röda

hetfield explorer...

Pushead

I bid two hamsters.

vitod

:rollin:lol

Fordman65

I bid two hamsters.

I see your hamsters and raise you one billy goat.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Monologous

this one likes it alot. it's shiny.

TheSandman

I have for sale a ESP `94 Hetfield Explorer customseries, if you want pics and more information just say so...

how do you know it's a 94? I'm not trying to be a dick, just curious

Justinschut

Where are you located and how much

Marcel

Where are you located and how much

I live in Holland Justin

gothicpheonix

ok for starters this is deffo not a hetfield model as the only hetfield sig was the jh2 and it had diamond plate. also the only models he played had tune-o-matic bridges.

and as for the year you can usually tell by serial no.

but all of this does not matter if you have no price or auction for this item, so please give us a price dude

Jan S.

you have got to be kidding me...

Marcel

you have got to be kidding me...

no dude you are, price is set

chevy Z 302

I bid 250,000 nigerians.

RejecterSR

I bid 250,000 nigerians.

owned bitch.

kneeds86

hell...if you really want to unload this thing ill wrap up my ex GF and ups her to you...shes hot...although, talking to her is like trying to teach quantum mechanics to a cauliflower

Post to Thread