help with viper custom

Updated
gothicpheonix
i was thinking of getting a custom viper made as the sg is one of my fav guitars and i cant seen to find exactly what i want from the standard models. my main concept is a body somewhere between a viper and an sg ie. as close to the sg shape as possible but with the vipers thickness to get a much thicker tone. I would also like it to be through neck and based around hetfields eet fuk explorer. ie creamy white with middle finger inlays. It would be a maple neck with ebony fretboard and mahogany wings like my 85 gibson explorer and have a more rounded 62 style neck profile rather than the flat 61 taper and 24 jumbo frets. 81/60 emgs, one tone, one vol, toggle switch, graphtech nut, tone pros2 tune-o-matic bridge and spertzels(not sure of spelling) does anyone have any ideas of the cost of esp to do this,that is if they can do a viper in a more sg shape or any other companies/lutheirs that could do this for me any cheaper? heres a quick mock pic with viper body and 22 frets i think
gothicpheonix

really that seams kinda cheap for a fully custom guitar and not just a slightly changed standard model.

Have you had any custom vipers built? opinion? pics?

Does anyone have a ran custom, if so what is your opinion compared to esp?
pics?

what is the timescale in getting one build for the two companies?

HateEvent

Around a year. Lots of cash for the ESP. ;)

Shreddy

Vipers are pure win guitars, i bought the Standard Series 06 viper 3 months back and im so satsfied i think my next guitar would be a viper too.

SpiderPig

The Shamray looks yay, headstock is nay.

gothicpheonix

The Shamray looks yay, headstock is nay.

i thought the same but they will do gibson or kl style headstock's, as i have seen them in their gallery so i presume they will do anything, i still want to see the inlay work in up close pics though

metsabbatallica

I have been debating my next guitar as want something similar to a kh2 in the short term (horizon custom later) and looking at their guitars ,holy crap i am impressed i know its an ESP forum but thats great work.

I do not feel they match ESP quality though , just from looking but i would consider it as a regular beater/jamming guitar

ToRo Pj0tR

I have been debating my next guitar as want something similar to a kh2 in the short term (horizon custom later) and looking at their guitars ,holy crap i am impressed i know its an ESP forum but thats great work.

I do not feel they match ESP quality though , just from looking but i would consider it as a regular beater/jamming guitar

Well, you haven't played both side by side...

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread