• jamesw

im from leeds, way ooop north. good to be on here... ive always loved esp's, and its great to have such a sweet example. its also nice to find such a friendly, non-abusive forum!

just thought... another query- does anyone know of where i could possibly source a replacement trem arm for this guitar? the previous owner states that he sent it to get refinished as the auction was running, but it somehow got misplaced by them... but says he will pay for a replacement trem (hes a very helpful, decent guy) - tho i dont really want it replaced as it is in pretty much mint condition (no corrosion whatsoever) so it would be a shame to change it- Most older esp trems i looked at appeared to have been raped by the corrosion monster. Hes currently helping me find a new trem arm, but i thought id see if anyone had any ideas on here.

i cant really give specific details about the fitting- i think it clips on somehow, and there is a grub screw which i suppose would secure it- i have reason to believe these are hard to find!
    the trem is pat no4171661, and no 4497238... if that helps.

ive managed to source components for a long discontinued kahler flyer in the past so i remain optimistic for the trem arm!

• T-nuts

im from leeds, way ooop north. good to be on here... ive always loved esp's, and its great to have such a sweet example. its also nice to find such a friendly, non-abusive forum!

Uh oh:rollin

Cancel