Looking for an Eclipse Custom...

Updated
Yamahasoldier
I currently have an esp eclipse II, but would like an ESP Eclipse custom, im not looking to buy, i have a guitar sitting around that is an equal trade, and if anyones interested then let me know and ill post some pics of it... Its a mint condition Gibson Les Paul Custom with a black finish and gold hardware.
TheSandman

I currently have an esp eclipse II, but would like an ESP Eclipse custom, im not looking to buy, i have a guitar sitting around that is an equal trade, and if anyones interested then let me know and ill post some pics of it... Its a mint condition Gibson Les Paul Custom with a black finish and gold hardware.

would you sell the your eclipse outright? I'm in the market for one

Gfunk

Why hold out for a trade? If you were serious about getting the EC wouldn't you sell the LP and use the cabbage to buy the EC? Seems like the logical progression.

InVinoVeritasXXX

Why hold out for a trade? If you were serious about getting the EC wouldn't you sell the LP and use the cabbage to buy the EC? Seems like the logical progression.

Yeah, you're more likely to find someone who wants money for their EC than an LPC.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Yamahasoldier

Well im not looking to get rid of my eclipse, im interested in getting rid of my gibson lp custom for an esp eclipse custom

KFW

Well im not looking to get rid of my eclipse, im interested in getting rid of my gibson lp custom for an esp eclipse custom

We know. Sell the Gibson, and use that money to get an EC Custom. Not a lot of people like to trade. You'll be better off selling the Gibson for the cash, and using that cash to buy an EC Custom.

chevy Z 302

...yea...so sell the gibson and buy what you want.

im definitly opposed to trades, as i think many people are. Just sell the thing and get the money from that for the ec you want.

HateEvent

I guess the only thing you may get lucky with is that alot of people buy Eclipses with the misconception that they are like LPs and are then disappointed!

Personally, I'd just sell the Gibby and then find an Eclipse rather than holding out for someone to crop up...

Post to Thread