Hey Mr Esp Mod Look Here!!!

Updated
espsy
Hey mr mod, can you give me the full specs on Jeff Kendricks blue eclipse? Thanks
wesjoh225

its got wood. possibly some strings. a pickup or two..... (ignore my shit)

gab4554

its got wood. possibly some strings. a pickup or two..... (ignore my shit)

totally wrong. Its an accoustic guitar made out of steel without PU and you have to slam your guitar and you hope it'll make some sounds.

ESPManiac

espsy
ESP Maniac

no, thats me :p

JoeBender

He says it's based off an Eclipse II in the video, but goes on to show how it's neck-thru... so I'm pretty sure it's more like an Eclipse Custom... so stuff like...

24 3/4" scale, maple neck-thru construction, mahogany body, flamed maple top, with nothing on the upper bout, and two knobs and one 3-way pickup selector in between them on the lower part of the guitar. I assume one volume and one tone. Emg 81 in the bridge and 89 in the neck (so his tone pot is a push/pull I assume), black or black nickel hardware, tune-o-matic w/ string thru bridge. White binding on body, neck and headstock. 22 extra jumbo frets, ebony fretboard. I assume it's a Thin U neck shape since he said it's based off of a normal Eclipse. Flamed maple veneer on headstock, see-thru blue finish all around... Sperzels, with blocky modern ESP logo up top... I think I mentioned everything.

load more replies (1 of 1)
BrazilianBootyLover

Flamed maple veneer on headstock

I don't think they use veneer on customs. I think they actually use real maple caps.

Sixstringhotshot

I don't think they use veneer on customs. I think they actually use real maple caps.

You can't really maple cap a headstock. They're not very thick to begin with.

2fat2furious

anyone care to post pics?

Stephy

its made of morningwood.
and it sounds amazing!

wesjoh225

its made of morningwood.
and it sounds amazing!if u shread hard enough it starts leaking

Post to Thread