Custom Shop Stealing???

Updated
bloodstyle
yeah well... I've found not long ago that u can actually buy Stickers similar to the "Custom shop" logo... oh well.... i think some people are making big money out of this. I mean. u can simply build a guitar using different parts sold on Ebay so its a custom guitar. Nicely put those stickers on it and pretend its a ESP Custom guitar... what do you guys think about it?
MikeC

If you know ESP well enough and the way they do things I'm sure you could tell
it's a fake. You just have to know what your looking at, and what your not looking at.

zigabric

If you know ESP well enough and the way they do things I'm sure you could tell
it's a fake. You just have to know what your looking at, and what your not looking at.

Unless the builder knows ESP well too. :eek:

load more replies (1 of 1)
nwright

yeah well... I've found not long ago that u can actually buy Stickers similar to the "Custom shop" logo... oh well.... i think some people are making big money out of this. I mean. u can simply build a guitar using different parts sold on Ebay so its a custom guitar. Nicely put those stickers on it and pretend its a ESP Custom guitar... what do you guys think about it?

No way! Oh man, do you think this happens to other companies? Do you think that this has been happening for a long ass time? Shit, man people may have already been snowed, ya think?

Seriously. Wake up.

Dark Alone

You really think the only difference between a regular ESP and a CUSTOM ESP is the circle logo on the headstock? Fool.

OutlawTorn

someone's a noob...besides if you really know there guitars you can tell instantly if its fake or not

Post to Thread