any idea how much

Updated
decimal
ok, so i went to the ESP website because a friend of mine has a nice ESP Flying V, and i was hoping to see a Flying V bass in a Left handed version. But there was none that I could see, then i came across the custom shop. And that brings me to my question Around how much (estimate) would it be for a Flying V Left Handed Bass?
ZephMan

One billion dollars.

$5000

ShreddyMcFunTits

One billion dollars.

One Hundred billion dollars

*pinky*

Det Brinnande Röda

ltd is good enough some times.. some times you want a guitar that is good, but you're not afraid to scratch during a gig. I would say a flying v bass is a cool custom shop idea.. make it a cool finish, like see through white:)

Gfunk

ok, so i went to the ESP website because a friend of mine has a nice ESP Flying V, and i was hoping to see a Flying V bass in a Left handed version. But there was none that I could see, then i came across the custom shop.

And that brings me to my question

Around how much (estimate) would it be for a Flying V Left Handed Bass?

There is a custom quote generator in the "Custom Shop" section of the home page. Then ballpark @ 30%off list.

A buddy of mine owns a guitar shop and has an ESP dealership. I had him inquire a few custom designs and they were all around $4500 but had special inlays and custom paint jobs. I wouldn't want to order a custom ESP and go plain jane (standard finish, standard inlay) with it, in that case the Japanese or LTD models are fine. I watch a lot of hardcore bands on youtube and I see Ltd on the headstock. These are not music videos but live videos, usually pirated. I am inclined to believe they are playing Ltds unless the ESP Custom Shop actually puts Ltd on some of their headstocks. They could do that if they were wanting to raise brand recognition for Ltd although that would be sort of dirty advertising, but its dog eat dog in todays business world so whatever.

I love ESP guitars but decided I would be more interested in guitars from specific luthiers for guitars in that price range. Some of my favorite luthiers are James Trussart, Bernie Rico Jr, Minarik, Neal Moser, and John Suhr.

If ESP wants to endorse me, then Ill play their US customs

8o

KH Guitar Freak

8o

Post to Thread