James Hetfield ESP

Updated
yevetz
I looking for pics of James Hetfield ESP guitar with inlays of evolution monkey to human. Please help Thank you
Jan S.

that's all I have dude, and it's about the best you'll find cause I searched alot on this guitar but not much picture material available on this one.

yevetz

that's all I have dude, and it's about the best you'll find cause I searched alot on this guitar but not much picture material available on this one.

ok

thank you anyway :)

yevetz

If James Hetfield has another guitars with evolution inlays?

The Sloth

why don't you design your very own evolution?

load more replies (2 of 2)
ESPDan

he does have a wolf to man

Wouldn't it be a man to wolf inlay?

yevetz

Thanks to all

hermz

Those are awesome inlays. Never seen that before.

chevy Z 302

maybe we shouldnt be posting such detailed pics :rolleyes:

just sayin:\

load more replies (2 of 2)
Dark Alone

About the man to wolf one, yes.

Metfuk

About the man to wolf one, yes.

Really? When did he say that? That's pretty interesting.

All I know is that he used that guitar A LOT from 1991 to 1995 and that I haven't seen it anymore since 1995.

Dark Alone

I'm pretty sure I read it in the Guitar Legends: Metallica magazine from like 1996/1997. Someone asked him why he didn't use it on stage anymore. That's what he said.

Metfuk

I'm pretty sure I read it in the Guitar Legends: Metallica magazine from like 1996/1997. Someone asked him why he didn't use it on stage anymore. That's what he said.

Ah I see. Well I can imagine that. Not 2 guitars sound exactly the same. He still uses some black MX guitars live to this day. Probably ones that sound better to his ears?
And around '96 he also had his first KL, which was probably his best sounding guitar at that time.

Dark Alone

Obviously he's been moving away from Explorers the last few years. He's admitted to being a big LP fan, but never felt they were "metal" enough in the old days. Now that he's all "older and wiser" I guess he doesn't give a shit.

Metfuk

Yeah I've noticed that too.
I like LPs but Explorers are the best looking guitars IMO.

Dark Alone

Oh god I have no idea. I read it years ago and it's just one of those fanboy things you remember.

JonTKK

it's just one of those fanboy things you remember.

:lol

feel the same way

load more replies (1 of 1)
nightofthelivingshred

mullet hetfield\hetfield with burnt to fuck hand = badass riffage

Dark Alone

I'm sure the old reliables are always kept within arms length. And I'm sure the old Mark IIC+s are there too.

Metfuk

Notice in all the metclub studio pix, he is not using at all is old "favorite recording" creme Explorer? Guess he is putting her to bed :(

Oh really? I don't keep up with current Metallica, so I didn't know.

I'm sure the old reliables are always kept within arms length. And I'm sure the old Mark IIC+s are there too.

I'd like to think so too. I sure as hell would keep them.

Dark Alone

Metfuk, it's called a mid-life crisis. You'll have one someday too.

Metfuk

Metfuk, it's called a mid-life crisis. You'll have one someday too.

:lol Fuck, yeah you're right! Damn...

Dark Alone

Hm... I think they sound better now than they have since before 2000 personally.

Dark Alone

Plus he still has his hair

For a few thousand dollars a procedure, you can rebuild your hairline too. ;)

and Devin looks like a mook

Listen to SYL. Can you picture the dude fronting that band looking ANY other way? His insane appearance fits that band to a T. :lol

chevy Z 302

Listen to SYL. Can you picture the dude fronting that band looking ANY other way? His insane appearance fits that band to a T.

yes it does, and SYL is not really my type of music but i funkin love it. Its some amazing shit, theres so much genius going on in that music. So much energy, its just awesome.

load more replies (1 of 1)
mushman

Out of curiosity why not post pics of this guitars inlays?.Are the copyright protected or something?.

Post to Thread