SV's in the US

Updated
Polish_Samurai
Can you custom order SV's of any kind in the US?
ESPNAZI

although the sv is an original shape, but i believe it has to have a 33% difference from the RR .

murtis

i have an SV and the thread started doesnt

its coz u are in the US

Deadpulse

we need the mod in here. (well actually we don't, but i don't think this guy will learn until he hears it from the mod)

MV-CTM

Do you actually have enough money to buy one anyway? Probably not, so nobody fucking cares.

Det Brinnande Röda

this dude is owned

The Edge Of Darkness

I saw plenty of ESP SV in Italy too, it's not that difficult to get ot ordered from a friend outside north America!

JoeBender

Wait... if you can't order a Gibson shaped V as a one off, custom order, then how did Kirk get his ESP Gibson look-alike Vs, how did Michael Amott have those Gibson looking Vs with the mirrored pickguards (before the Ninja), and how did Rob Flynn get that Flying V looking guitar he has...?

xchumfiestax

Wait... if you can't order a Gibson shaped V as a one off, custom order, then how did Kirk get his ESP Gibson look-alike Vs, how did Michael Amott have those Gibson looking Vs with the mirrored pickguards (before the Ninja), and how did Rob Flynn get that Flying V looking guitar he has...?

I think you've answered your own questions :lol

load more replies (1 of 1)
ShreddyMcFunTits

They had them made before the Gibson lawsuit in 1999/2000 which was why they made the EX series because they couldn't produce the EXP outside Japan any more.

JoeBender

Just to clarify once and for all, before I log off... I can't order a CUSTOM guitar with the body shaped like a Gibson V (even if it has a tummy cut bevel) if I'm in the US? And if not, I could if I were to place the order in Japan and have someone send it over for me?

ShreddyMcFunTits

I could if I were to place the order in Japan and have someone send it over for me?

You can't get a Japanease shop to get a custom for you and ship it overseas. ESP don't like dealers shipping their products being shipped overseas

You'd need someone who lives in Japan to order it for you and have them send it to you.

Brono

You can't get a Japanease shop to get a custom for you and ship it overseas. ESP don't like dealers shipping their products being shipped overseas.
Im sure ive seen plenty of guys here who have done just that. Its technically not allowed, but you can find a japanese dealer to do it if you look hard enough. But most guys here dont like to give up that information so you'll have to find one on your own.

ShreddyMcFunTits

Im sure ive seen plenty of guys here who have done just that. Its technically not allowed, but you can find a japanese dealer to do it if you look hard enough. But most guys here dont like to give up that information so you'll have to find one on your own.

I know it's just alot easier to say you can't.

zombieattack9

this thread is of epic proportion!

xchumfiestax

this thread is of epic proportion!

We haven't even hit 10 pages yet :lol

xchumfiestax

nah dude

the USA alexi and the SV aren't the same shape

BigSillyGoose

You can get SV's in the states now?

Nice!

MikeC

:rolleyes:

BigSillyGoose

What? You dont like SV's?

No one said you had to buy one.

MikeC

No, I just found it funny how Zombie explained how you can't get the standard SV shape in the states and how you can get the USA shape ONLY.. And BigSillyGoose's reply was quite irratating.

BigSillyGoose

I accept your apology. Please be more careful in future.

Post to Thread