SV's in the US

Updated
Polish_Samurai
Can you custom order SV's of any kind in the US?
Det Brinnande Röda

don't believe u can

Polish_Samurai

Any of the pros out there know for sure? And what about gibson style v's?

load more replies (1 of 1)
Ravens Creed

I might be looking to move this baby on soon. Its speculative at the moment but depending on the offer, we'll see.

Looking for good offers or I wont even consider it. Ideally I'm looking for a really nice Jackson Soloist or other US Jackson, possibly a Caparison or very nice Ibanez. Superstrats and the like basically. Would consider Horizons too.

I'll post pics when I have a chance (they all look the same) but its flawless apart from some coating has come off 2 screws on the Floyd Rose system. The case has seen a little bit of wear too, but thats what its supposed to do.

So, there you go. Quick before I change my mind. ;)

load more replies (5 of 5)
ZephMan

^ Thats what she said

MikeC

There's the US SV's you can custom order. I just got my quote back for mine.

Klesk

There's the US SV's you can custom order. I just got my quote back for mine.

those arent SVs.

shakeESP

^ Well if the "S" stands for "Shit" then maybe....

Only joking! :p

No you can't get SV's order a Gibson V shape in the US, coz of lawsuits from Jackson and Gibson. Unless you can find a dealer over seas who is willing to order your guitar and ship it to you, which may be a tad difficult and very expensive.

-Chris

Det Brinnande Röda

said so

ESPNAZI

dude theres a whole bunch of fukking models you cant order, fukk

MikeC

And where did you find out this information?

xchumfiestax

this has nothing to do with the price

in the US you can get a USA Alexi shape through the custom shop, but not an SV

MikeC

Yeah I didn't think it could happen..
Does ESP even maintain the ESP myspace?

xchumfiestax

then it would stand to reason that you could get a gibson style v in the US through the custom shop.

no dice

MV-CTM

where is the mod when we need him

guitarsatbmusic

no, not end of story, i asked, i got the answer that yes you can, FROM ES-FUCKING-P!
OK mate, believe what you will. So where's your SV?

MikeC

Is there any way somebody here can contact ESP personally and get an answer straight from them. I hope the mod sees this too, maybe he has some answers. I don't know wether or not to dissagree with the guy, but both sides make a good point.

guitarsatbmusic

I'll tell you the answer now, absolutely. You can't, that IS end of story.

MikeC

Problem Solved

greekboy

hahaha.

Here you go douchebag. READ the FAQ directly from ES-fucking-P

FAQs

CUSTOM SHOP

Can I order a custom guitar made to my own specifications?
Yes. We have been building custom-ordered guitars since we started and are highly regarded in the guitar industry as "The" Custom Guitar Company. As long as the guitar you want us to build meets our expectations for functionality and does not infringe on any copyright matters with any other guitar manufacturing company, we can custom build it for you. For a price quote on a custom order, fill out the custom order form on our website, or fax a custom order form to ESP at 818 506-1378. You may also contact an authorized ESP dealer to help you with this.

and here's a SPECIFIC model they CAN'T reproduce

Can I still order the old EXP body shape when ordering a custom ESP?
The body style of the old EXP was retired and a new body style was introduced in 2000. It is now known as the EX model. You may ONLY order the new EX body style - we cannot produce the old EXP shape

And since the SV IS copyright of Jackson they will NOT make you a custom shop if you order from North America

Problem Solved

Pushead

Jesus, is it that hard to make a friend in another country and have them ship a guitar to you? I've done it 5 times for people from items purchased stateside. I'll bet if you looked really hard, you could find someone that you don't piss off on the internet from Japan or another country that can get an SV and make friends with them.

Red&Die

I'll bet if you looked really hard, you could find someone that you don't piss off on the internet from Japan or another country that can get an SV and make friends with them.

:D

Ture, in Taiwan, we can get SV Standard and Horizon FR easily..

Anyone needs friend??? Hahaha...

Post to Thread