Custom Shop Guitar In The Uk

Updated
nigel211bmw
Hi guys, does anyone know of a dealer that I can go to that will sort me a custom shop ESP as its proving very dificult to order one in the UK :\
HateEvent

R&B Music in Aberdeen ;)

Ask for James :)

nigel211bmw

Thanks ever so guys

Colin Parks ESP Artist

Hi guys, does anyone know of a dealer that I can go to that will sort me a custom shop ESP as its proving very dificult to order one in the UK

:\

For all your esp needs you need to speak to my mate paul he is an esp rep over here, what you after I can ask him for you.

nigel211bmw

I managed to actually order exactly what I wanted on the 8th Oct 2007, so on the 8th of April it will be exactly 6 months and hopefully not too far away from me recieving my guitar.
I ordered it through fairdeal music in Birmingham, really helpful guy called Russ if anyone is interested, and it was £2275, and I had to pay half up front and half when it arrives.

Incidently, does anyone know the current waiting time for a custom shop guitar?? is it 8 months now??

Im assuming they ship directly to the shop that you have bought the guitar through?

I did try some of your suggestions, I tried Griff at arena first and he did get me a quote etc but when I called selectron, cause I was a little but unsure about giving £1100 quid to someone over the phone I had never met, they told me that its a good job I didnt as at that time they weren't able to deal with arena-music.......they didnt say why, but as that was 6 months ago maybe thats changed.

R11GJH

Looks ok to me.

Colin Parks ESP Artist

Looks ok to me.

I may buy it i think, Looks nice and would be a cool 2nd guitar for a dv8.
Anyone fancy an RR1T? I will sell it if i buy this.

load more replies (1 of 1)
ESPManiac

That normally only seems to happen when the guitars stop off at ESP USA headquarters and the good old mod gets to snap a pic.

Munkipuss

nigel211bmw, what's the spec of your custom, or do we just have to wait until it arrives?

nigel211bmw

Alder Strat Style body in vintage white/cream
Maple deeply scalloped bolt on neck with easy access joint
22 Dunlop 6000 jumbo frets
Reverse vintage headstock with locking sperzel tuners
grapthtec nut
Dimarzio hs3 in the bridge
dimarzio yjm in the neck
vintage pickup in the middle
Vintage strat style bridge and trem
pearl pickgaurd

Post to Thread