What would your custom ESP look like?

Updated
What would your custom ESP look like?

If you ordered a custom ESP guitar, what would it look like?

Personally, I would order an M (or KH) shaped body, in Snow White, and a Neck-thru-body. It would have a Floyd Rose tremolo (even though I'm not the biggest fan of those), and right behnd the floyd rose there would be a black Maltese Cross. Each inlay (mirror inlays) would be maltese crosses, also, it would include an Ebony fingerboard (24 frets) and maple neck . Also, it would have your standard ESP headstock (like Kirk hammett's but right side up, rather than upside down). It would also include an EMG 81/60 pickup set. 

Bennesto

7 String, Horizon Shape with Original Floyd Rose Tremolo in Snow White Finish. Ashtree body with an maple neck and ebony fretboard (neck-thru) and 24 XJ frets. Offset-Block Pearl inlays with a personalised logo at the 12th fret. An EMG 707 active PU in the neck and EMG 81-7 active PU in the bridge position. Body, neck and headstock would have a black binding, Gotoh-Hardware in Chrome.

And of course the classic ESP Block Logo on the headstock with my personal signature in red next to it.

guitargirlemg81

I always wanted a Pikachu shaped guitar, in yellow of course, ebony fretboard, painted EMG's 81/60, neck thru, non tremolo with string thru, sperzels, reversed pointy ESP headstock and Pokéball inlays. I just hate having to wait a year for getting it done, so I just go for the standard models.

Justin C.

Now that is a killer idea, how come I never thought of that?!? haha

Travis L.

I would have an M shaped alder body, with an ebony fret board, maple neck, neck thru construction, 24 fret, gotoh locking tuners, emg 81 and an emg 81TW, no Floyd, with stop bar tail piece, black with sharp ESP headstock (non reverse) signature on the 12th fret. the side fret markers will glow in the dark, one volume, no tone, 3 way switch.

Isaiah R.

8-string, Semi-hollow H Body shape. Neck thru construction, Swamp Ash body with a Mahogany neck and Ebony fretboard. 27 inch scale, or if ESP can make it a possibility, multi scale. Matte White finish with gold hardware and a pickguard. Pearl block inlays. Seymour Duncan Pegasus and Sentient pickups. Sperzel locking tuners.

Guitooorbenchi

I think an M shaped body would look nice with a white binding and a -Brilliant Mixedmedia- finish.

Melakie S.

A nice Eclipse with EMG P91/P92, String Through T.O.M. bridge, Maple frettboard with 24 jumbo frets plus the fact that it would be a baritone length, Black headstock and fretboard binding, black neck and headstock except the top (the neck would be made from 3 pieces of maple and 2 pieces of walnut). I wouldn't know what the body finish would be, but the cool thing is that I am actually making this guitar in my woodshop class.

-_-

Neckthru st with a birdseye maple neck, fretboard, and body top, mahogony body wings. Evertune bridge, dimarzio billy corgan pickguard. Black-brown-yellow finish with a vintage tint satin neck. With no inlays :)

Anthony M.

i would custom order an ESP MX-250 black, emg active pickups 81/85 , bell shaped truss rod cover, 3 way toggel, sperzel locking tuners, 22 frets, standard dot inlays, tone pros bridge so basically a James Hetfield explorer :P it's a dream guitar

Death Magnetic

I want a custom ESP Horizon NT II with an alder body, tones pros, sperzels, emg x, and the prettiest green finish. no inlays. the best wood.

Seb G.

Eclipse T (Thick), Mohagany, neck-thru 24.75" 22frets, All gloss black, ebony fingerboard no inlays, TOM and tail Piece, Chrome EMG's 81-60 all chrome hardware And a complete Chrome binding on body, back body, neck and headstock. And of course, nice, slick modern chrome ESP crest on the headstock.

Basslaughter

My dream bass is basically the F-415FM but fretless (with no inlays or fret markers), with 6 strings and with a Dark See Thru Green Sunburst finish (like the DK-5 one), and maybe different EMG pickups too.

Maximilian F.

Fretless is the way to go sometimes :) Just converted a 5 string jazz bass into a super cool fretless

load more replies (1 of 1)
rumblebox

i could do this all day long.

body: mahogany, 1/2" thicker than normal, quilted maple top with a wide pattern, 2 stage black/blue dye on the top, slight tint to the mahogany, TOM bridge, string-thru-body, cream binding, cream humbucker rings, 2 volume, 1 tone, 3-way blade, push-pull to split both humbuckers, zebra duncan custom8 bridge and pearly gates neck, chrome hardware, schaller strap locks

neck: mahogany, set neck, ebony fretboard, cockstock, cream binding, side dots, no inlays except a XII at the 12th fret, medium jumbos, standard thin shape with a 12" radius, chrome grovers, matching finishes, written Esp logo on the headstock,

rumblebox

here's another:

mahogany M body, cockstock, 25.5", 24 frets, floyd pro bridge, bill lawrence L500XL bridge, pearly gates neck, mahogany neck-thru, ebony board, medium jumbos, black hardware, white pickups, satin white finish, 2 volume, 1 tone, 3 way blade, black binding on the body and headstock.

Matyi

My one would be an EX shape, see thru green finish, neck-thru body construction, ebony fingerboard with no inlays, LTD tuners, TOM bridge with talpiece, 2 volume knobs and EMG 81/60 or JH set.

Maximilian F.

Eclipse body shape with James Hetfield's new pickups (they sound BOMB). One volume, no tone. Locking TOM Bridge. No finish on the neck. Ebony fingerboard

Since ESP does amazing graphic guitars, I would have a picture of the Orion Nebula wrap around the guitar and have the inlays be little Orion's belts.

Post to Thread