Guitar Builder

Updated
Guitar Builder

Anyone else think esp should have that guitar builder thing like jacksons website has? It'd be like a less complex way of making a custom guitar for people who are looking for a simple custom. Let's say i wanted a Horizon 1001 but i wanted it to be purple or to have Dimarzios. Wouldn't that be cool?

Guitooorbenchi

I'd like to know if theres a way to go about making a guitar with an unconventional body.

jt76

fairly certain you can send the custom shop a drawing,  

Gisornator

I'm pretty sure if money doesn't matter, that they can/will do what you want. Check the "Ghost Soldier", this is what I call 'unconventional' :D.

Joey Spirito

i know you can send in drawings but i want to just upload and get an estimate 

Anthony M.

that would be pretty cool, all I want from custom shop is to be able to make an esp mx250. Is it true that they wont even make that guitar even if you want to custom order it?

Seb G.

Custom is custom, i'm pretty sure you can get it if you ask, as long as you order it... but then Gibson will sue you  :-)

load more replies (1 of 1)
Justinschut

That would be great actually. It would also solve all the "Can the ESP Custom Shop build me this shape" questions.

Would be even better if they could incorporate a "Pickup picker" like the Dimarzio site has, to see what works with which woods for the sound that you're after.

Justin C.

OH MY GOD! I sent ESP an email regarding this very same topic, I even brought up the guitar builder from their competitor, Jackson guitars. And I never got a response. I totally think ESP should include an online guitarbuilder, well, at least they could add it when they update their website next year. 

Bennesto

Agreed. I would appreciate such a "guitar building system" on the ESP website.

Seb G.

Agreed, the actual form could use a little "makeover"

ESP Admin

I think this is a Great idea, if you guys want this to happen then say something!!

Luis M.

something.

Edward P.

Yes, I think it's a really good idea which would simplify the process of ordering a custom guitar which would probably encourage more people to do so, as contacting the custom shop can be a little intimidating

Alec M.

I would love to see them 'one-up' the other guitar builders by adding options for extended-range guitars. I'd love to be able to make my dream ESP 7-string on it, if they ever made one.

Jeff H.

I have a brand new Dean MAB7 Warrior w/case for sale if you are looking for an awesome 7 string. It's on reverb for $749

Alex H.

They should have like, a graphic design while your customizing it so you can see what it looks like. Think that will be pretty cool.

Trayad Ira-Omega

Completly Agree. But the point is "low cost custom shop spec. modifications"! As Luis M. Says. What can I do if I want an Horizon with golden hardware or motherpearl binding? Its not fair to pay a lot of money for a minor modifications!

Kenneth. B.

The halo guitars website has a really good one. If anyone from esp is reading this please make it happen if at all possible

Mojow jojow

Try to look in google probably you'll get the one that you are looking for

Post to Thread