I Wish

Updated
I Wish

I wish esp, this upcoming year, would put custom versions of they're standard models for purchase to the market.

a custom Eclipse II, Viper II, Horizon II, M's, and so forth.

just basic custom models built with the same quality as the custom signature models.

so we can get a taste of what the custom shop is all about.

that would be cool.

-_-

I wish more companys would sell direct and give us a custom shop at a decent price like agile or carvin

Death Magnetic

ya, no more than 4,000 dollars, thats a lot already.

Skoggy

Just for the record: I'm not trying to be an asshole, it's just a question: Isn't what you're asking for possible already? Send ESP Custom Shop a mail, saying that you want an Eclipse, no fuzz, just like the standard model. I can't imagine that they'll tell you no.

And for those not fortunate enough to have, nor tried one: Their customs are very sweet indeed.

Death Magnetic

yes absolutley, but i remember they use to have a few custom eclupse, horizons and so forth already made for the market.

i remember seeing a custom eclipse in black cherry earlier this year. looked like a badass.

XMetalChefX

ESP Used to sell "CUSTOM" guitars in addition to the ESP Standard, LTD Deluxe, and LTD models. I beleive it was changed to make way for the new "LTD ELITE" series, which I HOPE is going to be expanded this year....But I must say, Jackson isnt putting out ANY custom shops in NEARLY the expedited time ESP does for a commoner, let alone an artist, and jackson charges an OBSCENE AMOUNT of money for customs of basic instruments. So relative to other companies, ESP isnt that bad as far as a custom shop.

Death Magnetic

i see plenty of Jackson customs on ebay for 2,000 to 3,000.

i just don't like jacksons.

esp all the way.

XMetalChefX

Ebay and retail are two different things. Give the Jackson custom shop a call sometime ;-) lol. I agree ESP all the way.

Shockers

They used to have the Original Series.  Virtually Custom Shop quality on a Standard Series.

Shafquat Chowdhury

I wanted a custom ESP Forest series. It turns out I'll need 6000 USD for that. But Im still saving for it.

Guitooorbenchi

what do you want custom about it that you couldn't get from a standard one?

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread