What would your custom ESP look like?

Updated
What would your custom ESP look like?

If you ordered a custom ESP guitar, what would it look like?

Personally, I would order an M (or KH) shaped body, in Snow White, and a Neck-thru-body. It would have a Floyd Rose tremolo (even though I'm not the biggest fan of those), and right behnd the floyd rose there would be a black Maltese Cross. Each inlay (mirror inlays) would be maltese crosses, also, it would include an Ebony fingerboard (24 frets) and maple neck . Also, it would have your standard ESP headstock (like Kirk hammett's but right side up, rather than upside down). It would also include an EMG 81/60 pickup set. 

Widya Nugroho

I want all white, tuners, fretboard, everything

Simon Yong

I love the ESP Custom Shop! This is my 2nd custom shop guitar. ESP never failed to impress me! The specifications are in the description box. Do check it out! 

Anton C.

swamp ash body, swamp ash top, ex shape, black satin pickguard, ebony fretboard, neck through, mahogany neck, black satin parts, emg 707 neck and middle pickups, Sustaniac-7 neck pickup, see through dark grey satin finish on the body neck and headstock, pearl block inlays, vintage headstock, 27" scale, drop E baritone tuning. Thats my dream in a nutshell

AsylumOfCerberus

i'd go with ESP's Aero model and make it a 7 string with an alder or ash body, 5 piece maple/bubinga/maple/bubinga/malpe neckthrough, reversed headstock, BareKnuckle Jugg Bridge and BK VHII neck, ebony fingerboard, 26.5 scale length, Schaller Hanness bridge (if possible) 

have it stained black, i would ask for an ebony top to match the headstock aswell (if possible) then id ask for Schaller Locking tuners, Schaller Strap Locks, BKP pots and capacitors, one volume one tone, offset lumilay dot inlays and thats it as far as i can think of.

i highly doubt ESP could do this for me tho :/

GuitarHitler G.

i'm having one made right now that is actually modeled after the Aushwitz Gas Chambers

lampenkabel

M Shape, Snow white, Mahagony Body+Neck(satin white), TOM Bridge, black scratchboard, black EMG 81/81, ebony fretboard, white headstock, black Hardware.

Guitar of my Dreams ))))))

Dave R.

Mine is "similar"

SlapMyBass3825

I would want a double necked guitar/ bass with SD pickups. Shape i am not sure.

Zhalman

First would be EC 6 string, white, passive duncan sh4-sh2, no trem, fixed bridge or through the body, no fret inlays. 2nd, 7 string tele, basically the same as the EC, just 7 string and tele and black

Maurizio L. (Drako)

I would love a MH/KH shape (non reverse headstock), Neck-thru with mahogany body, mahogany neck and ebony fretboard, Floyd Rose Original, Gotoh locking tuners, Schaller Strap locks and EMG 57/66.

For the look I want it black with silver tribal design, the new cursive style ESP logo, pearl thorns inlays and my band's logo on the 12th fret.

Mojow jojow

for me simple is better

Charles P.

Or a modernised version of a vintage V

Charles P.

Or a modified Aero 7 string V

Charles P.

7-string M-II CTM

Charles P.

An inline 8 headstock that doesnt look too gigantic.

Charles P.

Post to Thread