What would your custom ESP look like?

Updated
What would your custom ESP look like?

If you ordered a custom ESP guitar, what would it look like?

Personally, I would order an M (or KH) shaped body, in Snow White, and a Neck-thru-body. It would have a Floyd Rose tremolo (even though I'm not the biggest fan of those), and right behnd the floyd rose there would be a black Maltese Cross. Each inlay (mirror inlays) would be maltese crosses, also, it would include an Ebony fingerboard (24 frets) and maple neck . Also, it would have your standard ESP headstock (like Kirk hammett's but right side up, rather than upside down). It would also include an EMG 81/60 pickup set. 

Guitooorbenchi

This guitar, but probably with a Sugizo-style headstock.

GhostScythe

I would like the snakebyte Shape with black diamond plate and deer skulls inlays!!!! like the JH-2

Jacob J.

I honestly wouldn't be too surprised to see this some time soon

Kride

Semi-OT but it would be awesome of ESP or the dev people here to develop a mockup designer for ESP guitars. Like some other custom shops have available...

Wouldn't be all that hard to accomplish either. It wouldn't have to include ALL the possible features like custom shapes and finishes, just most of them and rest woud be spec'd in more detail in the custom order sheet.

If other WAY smaller companies can provide this kind of service why couldn't ESP?

HAY

I want a seven string version of my standard custom MII

BODY : Alder NECK : Maple 3P FINGER BOARD : ebony w/White Binding CONSTRUCTION : Neck-thru-body SCALE : 25.5" TUNERS : Deluxe Gotoh BRIDGE : Kahler Flat Mount HARDWARE COLOR : Black FRET : 24 / XJ NECK PICKUP : blackout BRIDGE PICKUP : blackout CONTROL : 1 Volume , 3way toggle switch. woodland Camo

Jacob J.

A neck thru, 25.5 inch version of the MX-250 with the Man to Wolf inlays in aged Olyimpic White with Sperzel tuners

Gfunk

Who orders custom ESPs any more?

ESP has made it clear they do not want to accept custom orders other than Nippon domestic and/or artist crap.

Andreas S.

It would look like a KH-4-styled guilar, but without Kirk's signature on the Head...

Osvaldo T.

ESP Eclipse - Silverburst 

Features: Full Thickness Body, Black Hardware, Tune - O - Matic Bridge, Grover or TonePros Kluson Tuners, and EMG 57-66 Pickups in Black Chrome.

I would also like a Yin Yang design in the headstock.

Jeff H.

Like the one I have :)

Full-Thickness Eclipse. Mahogany body and neck, plain maple top. Cream multiply Binding on front and back of body, headstock, single cream on neck, two-tone burst (but a little more red, as requested although it's not quite as red in real life which rules, very subtle) on front, back, and neck. Seymour Duncan Custom Custom (bridge) and '59 (neck). Sperzel locking tuners. Ebony fretboard. MOP inlays and ESP logo, "Amor Fati" on headstock. Yeah.. fairly standard for the most part.  If it aint broke.. The grain of the mahogany on the back of this guitar is probably my favorite thing cosmetically, but that'd be picture overload so scope my profile for shots of that..

Nick H.

I would order a 7-string M Shape with Floyd Rose Tremolo in a Silverburst Finish with a maple neck thru and ebony fretboard with no inlays, an EMG 707 in the bridge (no neck pickup) and if they could do it I would get the old Super V headstock put on it with White binding around the edges.

MetalMadness

Mine would be a NTB M-II with 2 tone and 1 vol knob. Offset inlays with a Floyd Rose. See-thru Teal body with Maple Fretboard. Passive pickups and unpainted neck.

IMJMV

Eclipse shape - Mahogany body - Plain Maple top in Natural or Tobacco Burst - Nitrocellulose finished - BOUND- Hard Rock Maple Neck  w Ebony Fingerboard - BOUND w MOP markers 24 Frets - Duncan SH-4 TB-4 Combo P/U's - Chrome Goto Hardtail Bridge - and chrome locking tuners - Tusq nut. 

Jon A.

Forest gt  or antelope 7 string swamp ash body rosewood neck w/ ebony board and neck fillets, bolt on or set in neck maybe a spalted figured top all natural oil finish but with the no matching cap on headstock. BKP battleworn pickups Cbomb+VHII or sinner in the neck. a floyd tremel-no'd w/o locking nut with faat brass block just for fine tuners and recording and slight use of trem.

Superpuma

Hardtail Horizon. Halfway between the size of the 90's body carve and the modern Horizon shape with a cockstock.  a nice grainy wood, ash or korina in a see-thru black.  angled sIngle coil in the neck position. blank ebony fretboard except a custom inlay at the 12th.  I'll take 2.

lucas l.

then personally I would like to know if the work of the esp custom shop and complete it and what are its restrictions and what is the price of a guitar custom shop?? then ... I wonder if the guitar is esp with the shape of other companies as the model bc rich warlock, and it would create a guitar with a completely new body!!

Post to Thread