Aghimself

WTB: SC-607 2 burst

Updated
Hey everyone. I’m looking for a SC-607 2 burst that’s in good condition. If you’re looking to part ways with one feel free to shoot me a message. Thanks!...
MORE »
JH camo Snakebyte

JH camo Snakebyte

Updated
It’s finally available for a June release. ...
MORE »
dd1983

KHDC

Updated
    So I took a chance and bought this. (please don't tell me it's fake...it came with COA and everything!) but it plays superbly well. (apologies for poor lighting...) But, I don't know much about why it exists, tbh. I...
MORE »
NGD Snakebyte Satin Black

NGD Snakebyte Satin Black

Updated
Received yesterday after hunting for some time. 

MORE »
Daniel N.

Empu from End of an Era

Updated
Anyone know what kind of middle pickup he uses?  It's an ESP guitar, but I don't know if there was ever a signature model.  Purple color....
MORE »
ESP KH-2 SE Serial number list

ESP KH-2 SE Serial number list

Updated
Hi, im working on making a serial number list for the KH-2 SE Green burst. if you have one submit please   ESP KH-2 SE Serial number list nr. | serial number | date | country | COA | OHC | Hardware...
MORE »
RoboWS6

Dull-looking KH-602 Fretboard

Updated
Hey guys, need some help with my guitar.  I've had my guitar at my parents' while I was away at college and haven't touched it for a year or two.  I went over to pick it up and noticed the fretboard was pretty dull-looking. ...
MORE »
Metalleeca

Wanted : ESP Iron Cross / JH-1

Updated
I know it’s a long shot, but if you have either of the following and considering selling, please contact me. ESP Iron Cross Distressed Black JH-1  ...
MORE »
Looking for ESP RZK 1 Burnt

Looking for ESP RZK 1 Burnt

Updated
Looking for the guitar I mentioned, no dealers get any until July-August 2023. If anyone is selling one I’m all ears. I’d also trade my LTD KH Spider and LTD KH Demonology towards it....
MORE »
GLK-1 Kamikaze Serial Number

GLK-1 Kamikaze Serial Number

Updated
Hey All, First time poster, long time ESP player. Just got a GLK-1 and I am having an issue figuring out the year is was made. I have read many of the posts but still confused. Original pickup was changed but the rest is...
MORE »
MY ESP/LTD KIRK HAMMETT COLLECTION

MY ESP/LTD KIRK HAMMETT COLLECTION

Updated
HI !  This is My First Post here , I want to Show you My Kirk Hammett Guitars Collection Left to Right   - LTD KH Nosferatu  - LTD KH OUIJA Black   - ESP KH2 Custom "Surfin Joker" ( Custom Made by GUIGUITARZ)   - LTD KH...
MORE »
Ken D.

1996 ESP KH2 OUIJA For Sale

Updated
Its listed on reverb. I would do a private sale here if anyone is interested. I do not have much to compare comps to, there are no others for sale that I can find. https://rvrb.io/1996-kh-2-black-an-viqwtl...
MORE »
JH-3 For Sale

JH-3 For Sale

Updated
Hi, My JH-3 is for sale. It’s pretty beat up, doesn’t have the COA or OHSC, but it has the hangtag. I also changed the hardware to gold, but the original black hardware will come with the guitar. If you’re interested,...
MORE »
Raul Mercado l.

ESP KH2 with White pickguard?

Updated
Hi, i have a kh4 with white pickguard; but i cant find any esp kh2 bolt on with white pickguard and skull inlays, serial and COA seems authentic, anyone know if this is real? and whts the value aprox? thanks in advance ...
MORE »
For Sale: ESP KH-DC  2012 in See-thru Black Cherry

For Sale: ESP KH-DC 2012 in See-thru Black Cherry

Updated
Hey guys, Looking to part ways with my ESP KH-DC from 2012 (Signature Series, not Custom Shop). It is in immaculate condition with no dings or scratches but very light (hard to see unless looking for it) swirl marks from...
MORE »