Sambora

ESP LTD SA-2 Serial Number Check

Updated
Looking for some advice about this guitar. There are a few things this doesnt have that I've seen on other SA-2s - no ESP logo on tuners, no cutouts on the back cover that cover the springs, no esp text on the pickups and the...
MORE »
Import/Export CITES regulations

Import/Export CITES regulations

Updated
Hey guys....as some of you know, I have some JH models for sale. Some of them are located in Germany and some of them are in the US (where I live).

At some point in time I will need to import these babies into the US...
MORE »
boogie20

ESP JH-2

Updated
I was thinking of buying a jh-2. But it does not come with a COA. Is there another way to prove that it is authentic? Thanks for your help....
MORE »
ESP G Lynch Skulls & Snakes Paint crack

ESP G Lynch Skulls & Snakes Paint crack

Updated
Hi, with a crack in the paint on the front of the guitar ie. across the snake running from the Bridge pocket 2 inch´s , can this be sucessfully repaired as in painted by a pro to hide the crack. The crank in the laquer has...
MORE »
Stigmata_97

WTB: ESP LTD Ninja 600

Updated
I'm new to the forum, but not sure if this would be the best place to put up this thread... But yeah, I'd totally love to buy an LTD Ninja 600. Any model's totally fine by me. P.M. me! Thanks! :cool:...
MORE »
NGD: LTD AW-7

NGD: LTD AW-7

Updated

This is my first ESP/LTD guitar. I've come close to buying several LTD models before, but always ended up with a Jackson or Schecter instead. So far I'm loving this guitar. The...
MORE »
ESP KH-2 RELIC 2001 NO.000!!!

ESP KH-2 RELIC 2001 NO.000!!!

Updated
Hey Guys! I want to share pics of my rarest guitar! ESP KH-2 RELIC from January 2001, serial 000!!! It was built together with the one given to Kirk and was on ESP wall office for years...after that a very good friend sold...
MORE »
ko112

KH2 Relic vs Vintage

Updated
For anyone who knows... What is the difference between The KH2 Relics and Vintage? Is there any difference in build quality and sound? thanks......
MORE »
ESP MX250 - Is this a real one or fake?

ESP MX250 - Is this a real one or fake?

Updated
Hey guys, I saw a ESP MX250 neck trough for sale for a very good price. But as there is so many fakes in the market it makes me wonder if this is a real one. I have a 02'' MX250 myself, bought used a few months ago.   The...
MORE »
LTD OKKULTIST / Silenoz

LTD OKKULTIST / Silenoz

Updated
Currently on Clearance, this guitar is a solid piece that will quickly become a center piece in any heavy, live performance.  The Duncan Blackout pickups absolutly roar and provide a nice, tight sound. The body style is...
MORE »
Boogie B.

Case for Alexi

Updated
Hi. Total n00b here. Will the wedge shaped gigbag fit the Alexi models? TIA...
MORE »
yzfr6i

Duncan SH-12 vs TB-12

Updated
I just noticed the other day that the bridge pickup in my s/b tiger looked different that the ones in my other Lynch signatures. I looked on the build sheet and it said it has a TB-12 in the bridge. What is the difference...
MORE »
Gary Holt Sig

Gary Holt Sig

Updated
Any news on what the Gary Holt sig will be? Shape, designs?...
MORE »
Jade.Auria

For Sale: Edwards (ESP) Viper Kaoru Model

Updated
I have decided to sell my Edwards E-K-130VP Viper DIR EN GREY KAORU model Guitar. It is Made in Japan and plays & sounds great.   These are about $2,000 new imported without a hard case. I WILL be including an ESP hard...
MORE »
Selling my Jeff Hanneman 600 Floyd Rose & Eagle inlays!

Selling my Jeff Hanneman 600 Floyd Rose & Eagle inlays!

Updated
Hey guys i used to come to this forum long time ago before it looked like this! and i recently decided it was time to part ways with one of my studio guitars the JH-600 with floyd rose and eagle inlays! this model is a rare...
MORE »