OUIJA versions: ESP vs LTD vs old Bolt-on

OUIJA versions: ESP vs LTD vs old Bolt-on

Updated
Hello, Please correct me if I'm wrong, but there are three commercially sold KH-2 OUIJA versions? The old late 90's bolt-on, the '09 Neck-thru and the LTD version. Does the old bolt-on OUIJA had a rosewood or ebony...
MORE »
BloodJunkie

JH ESP/LTD body difference

Updated
The JH-600 has been my main axe for 4 - 5 years now(has eagle inlays+kahler) and I just noticed how the ESP version doesn't have the scooped out lower horn(I think it looks better without it). Did any of Jeff's guitars ever...
MORE »
Dan .

buying a guitar

Updated
looking to get a rc 600 rob caggiano signiture guitar has anyone got a problem buying stright from the website or if you click on a featured deales they are all out of stock how do you get around that :(...
MORE »
ESP Iron Cross Sold! - JH-1, Grynch available in EUROPE!

ESP Iron Cross Sold! - JH-1, Grynch available in EUROPE!

Updated
JH-1 #002: asking price $3,000 I bought that used in 1997 from 48th Street Guitars. It is #002, I was told by ESP that #001 belongs to Hetfield. It does not have the original case, but comes with COA. It does have two minor...
MORE »
Jason s.

White Zombie string guage

Updated
What Guage string comes standard on the KH white zombie?  They feel awfully light. ...
MORE »
LTD Hanneman camo.

LTD Hanneman camo.

Updated
Hello, Does anyone on here know what's happened to the ones heading for the UK?    ...
MORE »
Snakebyte Strap

Snakebyte Strap

Updated
After going through three sets of straps for this thing I think it's about time I ask for help. What do you guys use?  It's gotta be a long strap and able to hold it up comfortably.   Everything I have is too short or not...
MORE »
esp truckster

esp truckster

Updated
Hy...sorry my English...I am from spain.... I am watch a esp truckster for James Hetfield...and my question is this serial number is good... SS1129645..... Thank you!!!...
MORE »
SomeoneWild

ESP LTD JH-600 and its trem...

Updated
Hey! I've seen several videos on youtube which says bad things about the kahler trem which the JH-600 is equipped with; and kahler trems in general. People say if you bend strings they go slightly out of tune and stuff...
MORE »
Scott L.

Just pulled the trigger !!!

Updated
I emailed my dealer last night and then talked to him this morning. Esp shipped out all back ordered guitars and then some to the distributer in Canada ......    Got my order finalized after work today and I'm waiting on my...
MORE »
NUT ACTION

NUT ACTION

Updated
Could someone please tell me what the factory specs for nut action are on a ESP or LTD Guitar. I want to put on a bone nut and keep it to the original measurements. Thank You So Much!!...
MORE »
Blake D.

Is this a Legit Kh-2 ?

Updated
Hey everyone I was looking at picking this guitar up. Iv always wanted one in my collection. Its a shame there is so many Fakes out there. Im not to sure how to reconize a legitimate ESP guitar. What else can i look for when...
MORE »
My ESP SIG

My ESP SIG

Updated
MORE »
Help with early Lynch Skulls/Snakes model details !

Help with early Lynch Skulls/Snakes model details !

Updated
   Hi there, recently bought this early version of the Skulls and Snakes in good order. I wonder what the actual pickups in the guitar are, as I believe the early model didn´t have the Screamin´Demon bridge ( don´t think...
MORE »
Rick W.

Lefty White Zombie

Updated
Any other lefty's interested in KH-WZ? how do we get ESP to make some?...
MORE »