LTD KH White Zombie

LTD KH White Zombie

Updated
Hey guys! I have a question... Lately, I asked in a american musical shop if is possible to have LTD KH WZ, and a employee said me that ESP would did to have it in 7-10 days.... It's possible? It's not over production? It's...
MORE »
Alex Skolnick SSB

Alex Skolnick SSB

Updated
Just got this guitar and all i can say is that it is heavy literally and physical. ...
MORE »
Butch S.

New GL200?

Updated
Hello All,  I have noticed quite a few of the old GL500 purple tigers hitting the secondary market.  Got me thinking that a 200 series version makes sense,  business wise. The template is the same as the current kamikaze...
MORE »
LTD GL-500K Tremolo replacement

LTD GL-500K Tremolo replacement

Updated
I bought a GL-500K with the body and neck in incredible condition.  Aside from a couple of small problems, like the wrong Floyd string lock size (R3) on (needed an R5) and string retainer on the neck (replaced with a wider...
MORE »
In my country the AJ-7 cost is usd $2800

In my country the AJ-7 cost is usd $2800

Updated
I don´t wanna buy the 7 string andy james signature for that amount of money. In Argentina usd 2800 is more than $25000 of pesos argentinos, and is a lot of money. What I can do? I should buy for that amount of money? or...
MORE »
WTB ESP JH2

WTB ESP JH2

Updated
Hey guys i was thinking about possibly picking up a JH2 if anyone has one that they were thinking about selling. I'd prefer a local CONUS deal but we can maybe work something out if you're not local to the states. Send me a...
MORE »
Adam R.

Can anybody help?

Updated
I'm looking to sell an Ltd KH-502,everything original and still plays great only couple bumps and dings from over the years...Anyway having a hard time trying to put a price on it. Anybody got any ideas of what this guitar is...
MORE »
LTD BS-7

LTD BS-7

Updated
I've had this guitar for a while now, but can't quite figure out how it seems to be so generally overlooked. I know the AW-7 got a lot of attention, but this thing is spec'ed out amazingly. Cockstock, maple neck thru, alder...
MORE »
Michael V.

SW Iron Cross Inquiry

Updated
Hello all, I have been waiting for the right Hetfield signature model for a while. I love the Les Paul body style and the white Iron Cross is the Hetfield signature I'd like to own. Now I have browsed a few threads comapring...
MORE »
boogie20

ESP snakebyte for sale

Updated
I'm selling my 2011 white ESP snakebyte. Perfect condition with case. I'm only asking for $2000 CAD. Message if interested....
MORE »
Ron Wood

Ron Wood

Updated
I bought two LTD's in one week. I got a TE-212 for $259.00, I didn't know what to expect. It's an amazing guitar for the money. I liked it so much, I bought a used RW for $500.00, everyone says they're amazing for the dough....
MORE »
Robert M.

Blue Metallic GL-256

Updated
Is there any info on these? Why was a blue one made? For reference: gbase DOT com/gear/ltd-by-esp-gl256-blue Not mine, but it looks exactly like that. It's the only other one I've ever found. In case it helps, the serial...
MORE »
New Warbird

New Warbird

Updated
I found a Warbird with Duncans and shiny finish for $489.00, I'll let you know if I like it. I like the Maple neck, Ebony board. ...
MORE »
JH-3 up for sale soon

JH-3 up for sale soon

Updated
Been thinking bout selling my JH-3 for a few years now and I think I'm ready. It is #057 and have had it since 98/99, I can't remember but still have the reciept somewhere. Here are some pics, I have not established an asking...
MORE »
OUIJA versions: ESP vs LTD vs old Bolt-on

OUIJA versions: ESP vs LTD vs old Bolt-on

Updated
Hello, Please correct me if I'm wrong, but there are three commercially sold KH-2 OUIJA versions? The old late 90's bolt-on, the '09 Neck-thru and the LTD version. Does the old bolt-on OUIJA had a rosewood or ebony...
MORE »